For Cane Lovers: Who is Cane???

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

Re: For Cane Lovers: Who is Cane???

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:47 pm

Quote g4666:
Quote QueenT: I love Cane! This is the Cane I KNOW:

I KNOW he loves Lily, I KNOW he fought for an infant that wasn't even his, I KNOW he wanted so badly to have a decent & respectful family, I KNOW he he gave up any ties the The Chancelor Enterprise Company and bought his own Business, I KNOW he wants Neils respect and appreciation, I KNOW that Amber and Chloe conned him & he didnt' like it, I KNOW that he loves Billy and Jill as his family,I KNOW that he wants God to forgive him for what role he is playing w/ PC, I KNOW that he is NOT greedy for fortune and fame, and I KNOW this: The writers have messed the storyline up so badley nothing they can do can explaine after 2plus years that Cane is now a fraud

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you. I couldn't have said it better myself.

You're welcome! Love me some Cane n Lily!

breddout

Postby breddout » Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:04 pm

Nina is more than 30. She has to be.

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:59 pm

Quote breddout: Nina is more than 30. She has to be.

LOL...why do you say that?

clicquot1

Postby clicquot1 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:29 pm

Quote QueenT:
Quote breddout: Nina is more than 30. She has to be.

LOL...why do you say that?

NINA is at least 38, she married PC3 over 20 years ago and PC4 who now will be known as "Chance", I believe is at least 20 years old probably close to 21 now. So, yes you can assume she is MORE than 30, she first appeared on Y&R as a 16 year-old pregnant with her FIRST child the one that was eventually kidnapped.

gotcha

Postby gotcha » Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:49 pm

I know this sounds far fetched, but Jack could be his father. Jill and Jack had an affair while she was still married to John Abbott. She got pregnant by Jack, but supposedly suffered a miscarriage. What if the baby lived, and John Abbott found out about it and gave the baby away. I know I am way out in left field, but it could be a possibility.

moosika

Postby moosika » Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:19 pm

I know alot of people aren't thrilled with this storyline but I am really enjoying it. It is one of the storylines noone has been able to figure out no matter how much they know about the show. It really is a mystery. I am the first to get mad when they do more DNA tests but at least this is with an adult who we really have no clue who they belong to. I just wish the DNA tests would quit getting switched. Even when we think we finally know the truth you are never sure. Years later it is usually proven to be wrong. I would want to know with certanty for once who someone is!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”