Whose a Heather hater like me? Somebody puleez take her down!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
mdtuttle

Re: Whose a Heather hater like me? Somebody puleez take her down!

Postby mdtuttle » Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:21 am

Quote guessjac: Does that witch have any friends ?
She tries to throw the book at anybody she prosecutes. I mean she stomps on them. And if she could legally spit she would do that too.

I heard of ambition, but she takes the cake.

I want to have the laugh of my life, if one of the Y & R ladies justs pops her in her face.

Somebody pleeez take her down. I know Victor rightfully can't stand her....and almost the rest of the town. I wonder how Paul feels to see what kind of b**** he raised >)

HEather has got to be the worst portrayl of an Asst. DA I have ever seen in my life. She does nothing to investigate a crime when someone is accused. She just takes off guns ablazing and tries to get the worst possible sentance.

Daniel tried to be her friend at one point and now she is not taking her own knowledge of him into consideration. She is just assuming he was accused so he must be guilty.

She wants to reopen the murder case against JAna, which is complete and utter garbage. There was a verdict, that's double jeporady, trying to put her one trial twice for the same crime. The only thing JAna did wrong was not going straight to the police when she found out what Daniel was doing.

She didn't have any active role, except maybe in telling Victoria she should buy the painting, but the feds were the ones trying to set that up and Jana had nothing to gain from that except protecting Daniel. So why should she be charged?

soapgran

Postby soapgran » Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:25 am

Because the idiot writers cant come up with anything worth watching anymore. They are shoving utter c**p at the viewers.

ill4yr

Postby ill4yr » Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:31 am

Heather is one of those beeotches who thinks her poo poo smells like roses. She is so quick to judge people and is ever so self righteous except when it comes to herself. She has the worse judgment being played not once but twice by Adam the Ex-con. She needs to be slapped hard!

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:18 am

Obviously her judgement abilities are zero. Adam screwed her over once but there she is again, right by his side. She is going to get burned again and this time I will laugh at her. Jana was acquitted of murder when she had the tumor so Heather really shouldn't be able to use that against her in court. But Heather doesn't seem to be interested in rules if they stand in her way.

Chillyfan25

Postby Chillyfan25 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:50 am

Heather needs to take a long walk off a short pier. Either that or she needs to get disbarred. Someone should really just smack her.

poohluva

Postby poohluva » Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:45 pm

:~ I really do not understand why they have Heather on this show.. She has NO FRIENDS...... No one likes her, ADDUMB is only using her. She is always going after someone with the wrong information. GIVE ME A BREAK... BOUNCE HER OFF THE SHOW NOW......... >( >)

pdames4

Postby pdames4 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:03 pm

Heather is a Beauty with half a brain, can't stand the Broad!

bestlurker

Postby bestlurker » Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:20 pm

This character is totally absurd, nobody would keep a high profile job like that being so incompetent.

Bgonzalez772004

Postby Bgonzalez772004 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:28 pm

Quote guessjac: Does that witch have any friends ?
She tries to throw the book at anybody she prosecutes. I mean she stomps on them. And if she could legally spit she would do that too.

I heard of ambition, but she takes the cake.

I want to have the laugh of my life, if one of the Y & R ladies justs pops her in her face.

Somebody pleeez take her down. I know Victor rightfully can't stand her....and almost the rest of the town. I wonder how Paul feels to see what kind of b**** he raised >)

Well, it's very obvious to me why she's involved and in love with the most hated guy on the show, I mean, think about it, do you think she's going to come out of this smelling of roses? I don't think so. I believe she's a one of the transient acresses. I believe she's on her way out anyway. She's going to even lose her career, all for poor little Adam. Well, they can both go into the sunset together and live under the nearest bridge to CBS Studios!

Bgonzalez772004

Postby Bgonzalez772004 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:31 pm

Quote 66girl: Iknow one thing for sure,Heather is not very bright.Her cup and saucer arent in the same cabinet.She doesnt even see that Adam is using her,she is vindictive toward everyone.She seems to want to have everyone sentenced to the maximun extent of the law. Have you ever noticed that she has never had a friend.However,I did read the other day that she is going on a recurring status roll,so maybe we will not have to put up with her much longer.

LMAO! That's hilarious.... "her cup and saucer aren't in the same cabinet..." I love it... I will use it forever. LOL.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”