Whose a Heather hater like me? Somebody puleez take her down!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
guessjac

Whose a Heather hater like me? Somebody puleez take her down!

Postby guessjac » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:01 pm

Does that witch have any friends ?
She tries to throw the book at anybody she prosecutes. I mean she stomps on them. And if she could legally spit she would do that too.

I heard of ambition, but she takes the cake.

I want to have the laugh of my life, if one of the Y & R ladies justs pops her in her face.

Somebody pleeez take her down. I know Victor rightfully can't stand her....and almost the rest of the town. I wonder how Paul feels to see what kind of b**** he raised >)

trixie60

Re: Whose a Heather hater like me? Somebody puleez take her down!

Postby trixie60 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:10 pm

I don't hate Heather but I don't like her because she loves to bust someone and she's quick to do it. She grins from ear to ear as if so proud of herself for doing this. Her attitude is what I don't like. It's like she's so happy to send someone to jail even if they are innocent!! As long as she's the one to do it. I have a name for her but I won't say it here.

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:17 pm

I despise Heather. She has this know-it-all, self-rightous attitude that is irritating. She is always out to get someone and always jumps the gun. I know it is her job to put people away but come on now, if she could have her way there'd be public hangings.

Prosperity

Postby Prosperity » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:23 pm

Quote trixie60: I don't hate Heather but I don't like her because she loves to bust someone and she's quick to do it. She grins from ear to ear as if so proud of herself for doing this. Her attitude is what I don't like. It's like she's so happy to send someone to jail even if they are innocent!! As long as she's the one to do it. I have a name for her but I won't say it here.

I agree. I don't hate Heather. I feel she is doing her job with the evidence and information she is giving. That's what prosecuters do.

In her personal life, she's an idiot!! Why she went back to Adam is the question. Why she continue to stick by this guy - even though she doesn't know he's behind Ashley's trouble, is beyond me.

66girl

Postby 66girl » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:24 pm

Iknow one thing for sure,Heather is not very bright.Her cup and saucer arent in the same cabinet.She doesnt even see that Adam is using her,she is vindictive toward everyone.She seems to want to have everyone sentenced to the maximun extent of the law. Have you ever noticed that she has never had a friend.However,I did read the other day that she is going on a recurring status roll,so maybe we will not have to put up with her much longer.

noony6

Postby noony6 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:32 pm

Man alive I can't stand her! For someone who goes after everyone in the courtroom with little to no evidence (or a crap load of evidence that shows they are clearly innocent) she is just eating Adam's garbage up, isn't she?

xx_Jenn_xx

Postby xx_Jenn_xx » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:32 pm

LMAO!

I cant stand her!!!!!

Just wait until she finds about her lover, Adam! LMAOOOO

First she throws him under the bus (rightfully so, but just sayin) than when he is released & put under house arrest..she runs back to him..with her "u know what" dont stink attitude..having sex with him under Victor's roof..hmmmm I wonder if that lil ankle bracelet ever got in their way..LMAOOOOO..

Now when he is finally exposed as a baby killer, con-artist, manipulator, with a string of crimes all over the world...she may wanna go ahead and resign from being ADA...take 100 steps back & maybe see if her dad will give her a job as his sidekick.......LOLZ..

jilltidwell

Postby jilltidwell » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:40 pm

Quote Tinkerbellz22: I despise Heather. She has this know-it-all, self-rightous attitude that is irritating. She is always out to get someone and always jumps the gun. I know it is her job to put people away but come on now, if she could have her way there'd be public hangings.

I can't stand how she always thinks that she is always right about everything. She never has any evidence to show that whoever she is going after actually committed the crime. The only reason she is where she is because of Paul. I want someone to bring down&fast.

guessjac

Postby guessjac » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:41 pm

Quote 66girl: Iknow one thing for sure,Heather is not very bright.Her cup and saucer arent in the same cabinet.She doesnt even see that Adam is using her,she is vindictive toward everyone.

She sure doesn't! And she can't even get the hints that he throws out when she comes over for a booty call---he acts like he really doesn't want to, but is going to do her a favor! Just to keep her on his side in case he needs her. Which he will need her badly after his cover is blown.

guessjac

Postby guessjac » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:43 pm

Quote trixie60: I don't hate Heather but I don't like her because she loves to bust someone and she's quick to do it. She grins from ear to ear as if so proud of herself for doing this. Her attitude is what I don't like. It's like she's so happy to send someone to jail even if they are innocent!! As long as she's the one to do it. I have a name for her but I won't say it here.

LOL! :-) You know I don't really mean hate hate her. It's just a figure of speech that I use when I don't like someone. :)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”