Sharon & Nick kissing scenes

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
soapstir

Sharon & Nick kissing scenes

Postby soapstir » Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:35 pm

I am a huge Shick fan, and love Sharon Case, but what is with the akward kissing lately from Sharon?? Has anyone else noticed that she seems almost uncomfortable kissing Nick. I have watched Y&R since they got together and they always had great 'kiss' chemistry but lately I am left thinking 'kiss him like you mean it'. It seems as if Nick is literally having to pull her in & it looks forced. Anyone else feeling this or just me?

Geckoman

Re: Sharon & Nick kissing scenes

Postby Geckoman » Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:38 pm

Quote soapstir: I am a huge Shick fan, and love Sharon Case, but what is with the akward kissing lately from Sharon?? Has anyone else noticed that she seems almost uncomfortable kissing Nick. I have watched Y&R since they got together and they always had great 'kiss' chemistry but lately I am left thinking 'kiss him like you mean it'. It seems as if Nick is literally having to pull her in & it looks forced. Anyone else feeling this or just me?

I have noticed that as well. Kissing Sharon looks like it would be like kissing a fish. :D

KLS75

Postby KLS75 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:40 pm

Quote soapstir: I am a huge Shick fan, and love Sharon Case, but what is with the akward kissing lately from Sharon?? Has anyone else noticed that she seems almost uncomfortable kissing Nick. I have watched Y&R since they got together and they always had great 'kiss' chemistry but lately I am left thinking 'kiss him like you mean it'. It seems as if Nick is literally having to pull her in & it looks forced. Anyone else feeling this or just me?

I'm a huge Shick fan too but I agree! It does seem like Sharon is holding back :~

colormebadd

Postby colormebadd » Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:44 pm

These two have always had great chemistry, I'm just guessing here but maybe it's because she is still uncertain and can't believe that she is finally getting back the family that was snagged away from her. They still look great together and generate a lot of heat. They have a great connection and I look forward to seeing much more of these two.

yokie

Postby yokie » Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:40 pm

i agree Sharon is in shock she can't believe her dreams are coming true, heck me either.

jemma

Postby jemma » Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:45 pm

I can not wait for them to be back together ....:)

trixie60

Postby trixie60 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:48 pm

Quote colormebadd:

These two have always had great chemistry, I'm just guessing here but maybe it's because she is still uncertain and can't believe that she is finally getting back the family that was snagged away from her. They still look great together and generate a lot of heat. They have a great connection and I look forward to seeing much more of these two.

ITA. Sharon and Nick are great together and maybe Sharon is still not quite believing that Nick is sincere in his feelings for her and hopes that this time it is for real and she still wonders how long it will last this time. When in doubt or if there's still tension that might be a reason that Sharon is still holding back.

forever young

Postby forever young » Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:54 pm

Quote trixie60:
Quote colormebadd:

ITA. Sharon and Nick are great together and maybe Sharon is still not quite believing that Nick is sincere in his feelings for her and hopes that this time it is for real and she still wonders how long it will last this time. When in doubt or if there's still tension that might be a reason that Sharon is still holding back.

HA,HA she has a right to feel that way about Nicky boy and if she really has any sense at all, she knows that this is not going to last. It's all about what's happening now in the moment. Not long term.

trixie60

Postby trixie60 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:01 pm

Quote forever young:
Quote trixie60:
Quote colormebadd:

HA,HA she has a right to feel that way about Nicky boy and if she really has any sense at all, she knows that this is not going to last. It's all about what's happening now in the moment. Not long term.

ITA again!! Yep, nothing lasts very long on this show, just wishful thinking on my part. I will enjoy it while it lasts!! :D
:D

colormebadd

Postby colormebadd » Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:03 pm

Quote forever young:
Quote trixie60:
Quote colormebadd:

Phillis the one that admitted to living the last 4 years on Fantasy Island, believing that their dirty fairytale affair was going to last forever not Sharon.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”