Melanie Thomas Scott Leaving....

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Brown Hair Girl

Melanie Thomas Scott Leaving....

Postby Brown Hair Girl » Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:25 pm

I red on the Tv guide website That Melanie Thomas Scott is leaving.I can't beleave that the Y&R would let her go and keep the likes of Gloria & Jeffery.First they fired Don[Brad] Now MTS[Nikki}.I think the Y&R needs to go over its cast list and see really who needs to be fired.... >( >)

Candace

Re: Melanie Thomas Scott Leaving....

Postby Candace » Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:33 pm

The speculative report is that talks broke down - not that she is leaving.

The actress's representation has not issued any sort of statement, nor has the show.

clicquot1

Postby clicquot1 » Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:49 pm

Quote Candace: The speculative report is that talks broke down - not that she is leaving.

The actress's representation has not issued any sort of statement, nor has the show.

Thank you, Candace. There for a minute I felt like Sanford from Sanford and Son, remember when he used to "have" the heart attacks and tell Lizabeth he was coming? Well, ok not quite THAT bad, but my heart was racing. MTS is such a BIG part of Y&R, if she LEFT it would never be the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

overit

Postby overit » Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:07 pm

Yeah I read that she wouldn't take the salary cut or go to a reoccurring (sp?) role. And that basically she was on her way out...it also mentioned that they have been writing the future storylines without her involved because they are already writing past when her contract expires. But the article did mention they were not recasting the role in case "she came to her senses". I can't imagine the show without her, she grates me sometimes, but she's a veteran. And besides who would be at RS then???? :D

Brown Hair Girl

Postby Brown Hair Girl » Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:14 pm

Quote Candace: The speculative report is that talks broke down - not that she is leaving.

Thank you Candace..The show would not be the same without her...

princesschyrstin

Postby princesschyrstin » Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:17 pm

Wow I could have sworn her name was Melody!?

FL senior fan

Re: Melanie Thomas Scott Leaving....SPECULATION

Postby FL senior fan » Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:21 pm

Thank you, Candance...Nikki is considered by viewers as a key/core person; same as Victor and Jack. Glad it is only speculation and hope whatever contract issues there are that they get worked out to have her continue and MARRY PAUL.

fluffy diva

Postby fluffy diva » Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:29 pm

it is melody thomas scott

Return to “The Young and the Restless”