Spoiler Discussion...Chris Egen replaced-A new Adam is coming to Genoa City.

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
juann

Spoiler Discussion...Chris Egen replaced-A new Adam is coming to Genoa City.

Postby juann » Thu May 21, 2009 3:25 pm

Dang-that was fast!! The word is being reported that Michael Muhney from Veronica Mars has been recast as the new Adam Newman and his first airdate will be on June 25th,2009.

Oreo123

Re: Spoiler Discussion...Chris Egen replaced-A new Adam is coming to Genoa City.

Postby Oreo123 » Thu May 21, 2009 3:27 pm

Thanx for the heads up!

Aspiringactor2b

Re: Spoiler Discussion...Chris Egen replaced-A new Adam is coming to Genoa City.

Postby Aspiringactor2b » Thu May 21, 2009 3:30 pm

Wow that's really messed up that it had to come to this. And the person you mentioned I thought I'd go to his profile and see if he's on the same line as the current Adam such as age or what not (unlike the Mac character was was recasted the opposite). But I checked it out and that Michael guy isn't too far off from replacing Chris. I just really hope he can bring the fire and excitement to the show like Chris did although I don't really care for his current s/l.

juann

Postby juann » Thu May 21, 2009 3:38 pm

Quote Aspiringactor2b: Wow that's really messed up that it had to come to this. And the person you mentioned I thought I'd go to his profile and see if he's on the same line as the current Adam such as age or what not (unlike the Mac character was was recasted the opposite). But I checked it out and that Michael guy isn't too far off from replacing Chris. I just really hope he can bring the fire and excitement to the show like Chris did although I don't really care for his current s/l.

I agree with you 100%! It is messed up that it had to come to this and I am saddened to see Chris go, but in my book he is a hero for standing his ground and not taking any b.s. off of anyone. I really don't care for the current storyline he is involved in right now either, but he was good at it and I hope the new replacement can bring the same emotions as Chris did playing Adam because he is a terrific actor and he was good playing this part.

Blondie-n-Lex

Postby Blondie-n-Lex » Thu May 21, 2009 4:10 pm

Quote juann: Dang-that was fast!! The word is being reported that Michael Muhney from Veronica Mars has been recast as the new Adam Newman and his first airdate will be on June 25th,2009.

MM looks like he should be playing on Prison Break. His looks would fit right in.

Nosycookie1201

Postby Nosycookie1201 » Thu May 21, 2009 4:12 pm

Quote Blondie-n-Lex:
Quote juann: Dang-that was fast!! The word is being reported that Michael Muhney from Veronica Mars has been recast as the new Adam Newman and his first airdate will be on June 25th,2009.

MM looks like he should be playing on Prison Break. His looks would fit right in.

bahaaaaaaaaaaaaww tell me about it he looks like the sl is going from Adam being evil to Adam coming out. bahaaaaaaa

cpmorpheous

Postby cpmorpheous » Thu May 21, 2009 4:13 pm

Sorry, I posted a topic about this also, I thought I looked thoroughly enough, but obviously I didn't!!Sorry once again!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”