How long did Sharon actually expect Nick to beg for her ?!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
janesBydiction

Re: How long did Sharon actually expect Nick to beg for her crazy used-up azz?!

Postby janesBydiction » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:21 am

RobynH wrote:I mean come on now! I know there are plenty of people out there on Sharon’s side but let’s be real here. She’s no goody two shoes. She’s no saint. As much as I cringe when I say this, she’s as big of a slutbag as Nick. He reacted to a bad situation, put in motion but Sharon when she chose to take off her ring and leave instead of talk to him or communicate that she needed to get away to think. She decided that she was done this time. She told him to leave her alone. She shot him down at every turn, all the while sniffing around Rey under the guise that she was protecting her partners in crime. All of a sudden because she has a college degree, and I guess the right medication combination, she’s too good to forgive someone. However she wants all her sins forgiven. She wants the ones she did in the past, the one she’s doing now, I’m sure, and the one she will do in the future forgiven. I’m glad Nick moves on. I mean I would prefer somebody other than Phyllis because she’s a trashy hypocrite but I’m glad he’s not sniffing around Sharon anymore. If she doesn’t want to be with him, he should not have to waste time waiting on her! Also, if she doesn’t want him, he’s free to be with whom ever he chooses. Also, unless something changed, doesn’t he have custody of faith? I know he lets her spend time with Sharon because she’s better now but isn’t he the one with the full custody?

I died a thousand deaths reading this post. It's a thing of beauty. And you're absolutely correct. Nothing more to add. :lol:

BeMystique

Postby BeMystique » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:44 pm

JaggedEdge wrote:
RobynH wrote:I mean come on now! I know there are plenty of people out there on Sharon’s side but let’s be real here. She’s no goody two shoes. She’s no saint. As much as I cringe when I say this, she’s as big of a slutbag as Nick. He reacted to a bad situation, put in motion but Sharon when she chose to take off her ring and leave instead of talk to him or communicate that she needed to get away to think. She decided that she was done this time. She told him to leave her alone. She shot him down at every turn, all the while sniffing around Rey under the guise that she was protecting her partners in crime. All of a sudden because she has a college degree, and I guess the right medication combination, she’s too good to forgive someone. However she wants all her sins forgiven. She wants the ones she did in the past, the one she’s doing now, I’m sure, and the one she will do in the future forgiven. I’m glad Nick moves on. I mean I would prefer somebody other than Phyllis because she’s a trashy hypocrite but I’m glad he’s not sniffing around Sharon anymore. If she doesn’t want to be with him, he should not have to waste time waiting on her! Also, if she doesn’t want him, he’s free to be with whom ever he chooses. Also, unless something changed, doesn’t he have custody of faith? I know he lets her spend time with Sharon because she’s better now but isn’t he the one with the full custody?

Are you serious? The house she walked out of is hers, so if Nick had an ounce of sense in that mass he calls a brain he would have known she was coming back!...And that HE should have called her or taken a seat and waited for her to come home so he could talk when he found her ring. NOT leave and have sex with his ex-wife and then pretend it never happened. And to top it off he screwed the same woman he cheated on her with when she was mourning the death of her child. I like Sharon, but I will admit she's done some crazy things...this isn't one of them. She was right to dump him and if she and Rey hit it off and begin dating, good because she deserves to be with someone who loves her and her only. I really don't know what makes you think Nick is the mistreated party in this when he just screwed Phyllis again two days ago? Obviously he wasn't done with her.

Don't you see, everything is Sharon fault. She can be the victim but she will be blamed for being cheated on. Sharon is not running behind Nick going to his place of business or going to Jabot. When Billy told Sharon about Nick and Phyllis escapade she kept right on with her day. She didn't go hunt them down to blast them out. Sharon had every right to be upset when she saw them there. They did it out of spite. Get a life Nick and the tramp. So leave Sharon the hell alone Nick and Phyllis go to your mansion Nick and have all the coffee you want with trashy red.

MissKitty13

Postby MissKitty13 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:35 pm

soulforreal wrote:
MissKitty13 wrote:
RobynH wrote:I mean come on now! I know there are plenty of people out there on Sharon’s side but let’s be real here. She’s no goody two shoes. She’s no saint. As much as I cringe when I say this, she’s as big of a slutbag as Nick.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I know what you are saying but is it necessary to call Sharon a slutbag and say that she has a used-up azz? That is a good example of judging women who are sexual and like sex, no?

Geez, I wish people were this outspoken when Phyllis and Summer are being called every name in the book...from sluts to dumpster ho, among other names.

++++++++++++++++++++++
I probably wasn't here yet but I don't condone calling any woman names like these.

JackieOmy

Postby JackieOmy » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:12 pm

This board is filled with that kind of talk against women yet they all advocate women in power and women for women. It all too much too fathom at times.

lunkaford

Postby lunkaford » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:20 pm

Dan :lol: :lol: :lol:

DanHigs

Postby DanHigs » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:26 pm

lunkaford wrote:Dan :lol: :lol: :lol:

woot woot @lunkaford :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:18 pm

BeMystique wrote:

Don't you see, everything is Sharon fault. She can be the victim but she will be blamed for being cheated on. Sharon is not running behind Nick going to his place of business or going to Jabot. When Billy told Sharon about Nick and Phyllis escapade she kept right on with her day. She didn't go hunt them down to blast them out. Sharon had every right to be upset when she saw them there. They did it out of spite. Get a life Nick and the tramp. So leave Sharon the hell alone Nick and Phyllis go to your mansion Nick and have all the coffee you want with trashy red.

I've noticed that Sharon and Phyllis take a beating from fans whether something is their fault or not. I can't even blame Phyllis for this because Nick told her Sharon took the ring off. He made her think they were done so she went for it. But what made me mad was yesterday when they showed up at her coffee house to drink coffee and talk as if nothing ever happened. Why go to her place if they weren't trying to rub it in her face? The GC Club sells coffee and has tables to sit at if they wanted to talk, why go to Crimson knowing she might see them and go off? I think they did that on purpose.

BieberFan

Postby BieberFan » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:32 am

Standing ovation to everything except the Phyllis part. I love my Red :)

Bradly

Postby Bradly » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:24 am

JackieOmy wrote:This board is filled with that kind of talk against women yet they all advocate women in power and women for women. It all too much too fathom at times.

Really? So only those that advocate for women in power, which is an absurdly small amount, shocking really, are the ones using the terms. You are really only talking about a handful of people here if you are wedded to it only being done by that one small group. 4, maybe 5 people?

And that doesn't jive with my experience. I am going to visit a few threads about Phyllis in her new role and report my findings. :x

Starlight77

Postby Starlight77 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:39 am

At least Nick was begging, and he should beg, he messed up with trash can Phyllis.. and since when has Sharon said she wants all her sins forgiven??????? and since when does leaving a ring on a desk, without talking to the person first mean our engagement is off... what an idiot line of thinking. And Since when has Sharon forced Nick to beg?...Since when is cheating on someone something people are supposed to just snap their fingers and get over?..... Glad Sharon's not having any of it.. glad she's not an easy doormat to pound on whenever Nick gets an itch.. unlike dumpster diving Phyllis. She will open her legs at any given call .. what a nasty, sloppy second. Oh about that Nick not " sniffing around Sharon anymore"... that is not the case at all.. he is passing time with Phyllis, until he gets what he wants, which is Sharon..... He is obviously still hung up on her.Just watch the jealousy he will start showing once Sharon is with someone else.. It will make him crazy. :D

Return to “The Young and the Restless”