Sharon is on everyday boring scene with Sharon's client

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Lifetime Viewer

Re: Sharon is on everyday boring scene with Sharon's client

Postby Lifetime Viewer » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:16 pm

There are posts on here that need immediately removed. Immediately. I've never seen such hatred. This is uncalled for and should not be allowed. No one deserves to be treated in this way. No one.

matilda4454

Postby matilda4454 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:38 pm

Lifetime Viewer wrote:There are posts on here that need immediately removed. Immediately. I've never seen such hatred. This is uncalled for and should not be allowed. No one deserves to be treated in this way. No one.

I have been reporting these hateful post as soon as i seen them and so far they are still here . But i am sure that they just have not been seen by the mods yet .

NJ1961soaps

Postby NJ1961soaps » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:55 pm

I have too.....I was told do not respond just report. I am doing just that. I think they think I am someone else I dont know but if sticking up for Sharon and laughing off the hate posts makes me vile then so be it I guess............

matilda4454

Postby matilda4454 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:01 pm

NJ1961soaps wrote:I have too.....I was told do not respond just report. I am doing just that. I think they think I am someone else I dont know but if sticking up for Sharon and laughing off the hate posts makes me vile then so be it I guess............

Believe me you are not the vile one at all everyone can see that. :-)

Baddy

Postby Baddy » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:05 pm

NJ1961soaps wrote:I have too.....I was told do not respond just report. I am doing just that. I think they think I am someone else I dont know but if sticking up for Sharon and laughing off the hate posts makes me vile then so be it I guess............

You just signed up on Sept 11. Obviously you are not new. You have been reported. I am waiting for your meltdown in spanish.

Baddy

Postby Baddy » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:06 pm

matilda4454 wrote:

Of course not! She has called out a bunch of posters, but that is OK, she is a Sharon fan! She wears a cape!

NJ1961soaps

Postby NJ1961soaps » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:16 pm

matilda4454 wrote:

Thanks matilda I appreciate it...... :) :) :)

matilda4454

Postby matilda4454 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:23 pm

NJ1961soaps wrote:
matilda4454 wrote:

Thanks matilda I appreciate it...... :) :) :)

Your very welcome :-)

Baddy

Postby Baddy » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:13 pm

YOU have been reported too for your 50th name and baiting everyone.

You think you get to call people out and be OK but the mod's response should be immediate when you are using a 4 day old name and bashing people?

How do you achieve such a level of hypocrisy?

cinderella2

Postby cinderella2 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:57 pm

Lifetime Viewer wrote:There are posts on here that need immediately removed. Immediately. I've never seen such hatred. This is uncalled for and should not be allowed. No one deserves to be treated in this way. No one.

They have been reported.....

Return to “The Young and the Restless”