Can’t believe Sharon is buying Tessa’s bs

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
soulforreal

Re: Can’t believe Sharon is buying Tessa’s bs

Postby soulforreal » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:27 pm

takerkid wrote:
soulforreal wrote:
monicalewis wrote:Sharon's got her number and always has but I think she is doing this for her Mariah. She is allowing herself to look past her instincts for the sake of her child.

I disagree. If Sharon truly has Tessa's number then she wouldn't have fallen for this bogus "attacked" story, esp that lame excuse for deleting the video tape that could have proved Tessa's claim. Maybe Sharon should have stayed in school and studied psychology a wee bit longer, maybe then she would be able to recognize bull crap when its thrown in her face.

Or maybe she believes her eyes and the obvious that Tessa was beaten up and battered by a thug looking for his money

What thug? The one that was on the video tape that could prove her claim, but she deleted him? Its funny how these so call thugs only threatens her when she's on the phone and you can only hear Tessa's voice.

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:11 pm

Mariah needs to wake up. There is zero chemistry between her and Trasha. And Sharon needs to fire her. I was done with her before she erased the tapes. Interesting how she knew how to do that. :roll:

Fantastic64

Postby Fantastic64 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:22 am

Lizzytish wrote:Mariah needs to wake up. There is zero chemistry between her and Trasha. And Sharon needs to fire her. I was done with her before she erased the tapes. Interesting how she knew how to do that. :roll:

Everything you said, Lizzytish! Tessa is a 'messa' and needs to be run outta town :evil: 'Trasha?' :lol: :lol: :lol:

HI-Risk

Postby HI-Risk » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:43 am

soulforreal wrote:
monicalewis wrote:Sharon's got her number and always has but I think she is doing this for her Mariah. She is allowing herself to look past her instincts for the sake of her child.

I disagree. If Sharon truly has Tessa's number then she wouldn't have fallen for this bogus "attacked" story, esp that lame excuse for deleting the video tape that could have proved Tessa's claim. Maybe Sharon should have stayed in school and studied psychology a wee bit longer, maybe then she would be able to recognize bull crap when its thrown in her face.

Sharon is for sure being conned by Tessa. It is so obvious yet dumdum doesn't see it.

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:29 am

HI-Risk wrote:
soulforreal wrote:

Sharon is for sure being conned by Tessa. It is so obvious yet dumdum doesn't see it.

actually, Sharon was beginning to believe Tessa when she saw the bruises, but as soon as Tessa said she erased the tapes, Sharon became suspicious again, how she handled that we do not know because the show ended before we saw, so to say Sharon is being conned is a bit premature...it's best to wait and see what happens on the show, assumptions don't really add anything to a conversation..

DAW234

Postby DAW234 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:09 am

Oh did something bad happen to poor little Messa? The FF button is a fabulous tool!!!!

NJ SOAP LADY

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:41 am

HI-Risk wrote:
soulforreal wrote:

It's sharon business........she should report it to police. She doesn't need Tessa okay, she can tell nick she can tell Mariah. Tessa can't stop her

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:09 am

Sharon should go to the police and not listen to Tessa. Definitely! I can't stand why people keep giving Tessa free passes. She's a con. ANd maybe a psycho if she faked those injuries.

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:33 am

Sharon should def report it to the police. She has a business and customers to protect. Can’t wait to hear what Mariah thinks about it. She said she did it for Crystal, but how would the thugs know she erased the tapes. If I were Sharon I would have fired her on the spot and told Rey what she’s up to.

TXproud

Postby TXproud » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:31 am

[quote="rediculous
actually, Sharon was beginning to believe Tessa when she saw the bruises, but as soon as Tessa said she erased the tapes, Sharon became suspicious again, how she handled that we do not know because the show ended before we saw, so to say Sharon is being conned is a bit premature...it's best to wait and see what happens on the show, assumptions don't really add anything to a conversation..[/quote]

This is exactly what I was thinking. ;) IF the liar Tessa actually was attacked (as she claims), WHY would she erase the security tapes that could prove it happened? Then she said "don't tell Mariah" :?
IMO is was staged by Tessa to convince Sharon, who is suspicious of her :roll: What the con actually wants is what she really came back for....$20,000. Sharon should call the police and let them figure out what actually happened. JMO

Return to “The Young and the Restless”