Does Phyllis deserve what Summer is doing to her

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
SadieM

Re: Does Phyllis deserve what Summer is doing to her

Postby SadieM » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:24 pm

There are other ways of getting even than Summer flirting with someone she once called her Uncle. ICK.

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:28 pm

NJenkins wrote:I really dont remember that at all but I believe you. Maybe that is why all the hate Summer has now for Phyllis. She knows what a piece of trash her mom is in more ways than one and that has to affect a kids self esteem when they know their mom is no good. Murderer, theif, cheat, liar, and so much more.

I'm hoping that is part of it that she is angry with her mother and the other would be Kyle and what she did too Jack.

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:31 pm

SadieM wrote:There are other ways of getting even than Summer flirting with someone she once called her Uncle. ICK.

She is no blood kin to Billy. He was not her real Uncle.

yandrfan99

Postby yandrfan99 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:37 pm

I am no fan of Phyllis at all if fact I always believe she gets exactly what she deserves. Not this time other than taking some of Summer's trust fund ( which daddy probably put back ) and Summer walking in on her having sex with different men She has not done anything to Summer to justify what her daughter is doing. Now if it were Jack trying to get Billy into gambling again in order to break up Philly I would say she deserves it but not from Summer. And her using sex to entice Billy really is disgusting. Not that I wouldn't pay to see Phyllis's' face if it happens. :lol: :lol: :lol: She is working very hard to destroy her mother's relationship. I don't get it.

Oldlivvy

Postby Oldlivvy » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:38 pm

TigerEyes017 wrote:
Oldlivvy wrote:@TigerEyes

Never said she didn't take it...she didn't take it ALL. A "whole lot" if not the same as "All". OMG...Thank you!!! It would be GREATif you can get me some of Summer's inheritance money. I would love to have some of that Newman cash. :lol: :lol:

You stated Phyllis did not spend, steal, borrow.

Yes she took it and give it away, Yes she stole it, she never borrowed it. She never pay a dime of it back. When you borrow something, your to pay it back. She stole a large amount. It was not her money to take, she never told Summer she took it.

She didn't steal, borrow, it ALL is what I was saying. Yes, she took the money, just not all of it.

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:47 pm

Oldlivvy wrote:
TigerEyes017 wrote:
Oldlivvy wrote:@TigerEyes

Never said she didn't take it...she didn't take it ALL. A "whole lot" if not the same as "All". OMG...Thank you!!! It would be GREATif you can get me some of Summer's inheritance money. I would love to have some of that Newman cash. :lol: :lol:

You stated Phyllis did not spend, steal, borrow.

Yes she took it and give it away, Yes she stole it, she never borrowed it. She never pay a dime of it back. When you borrow something, your to pay it back. She stole a large amount. It was not her money to take, she never told Summer she took it.

She didn't steal, borrow, it ALL is what I was saying. Yes, she took the money, just not all of it.

Yes she stole it, she never asked Victor, Nick or Summer if she can put her dirty hands in that trust fund. Nick divorced her over it and for cheating with Ronan and lying. I'm not going to argue with it, go read the transcript, she took a large amount. And go back and read my post, I never said all of it.

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:52 pm

yandrfan99 wrote:I am no fan of Phyllis at all if fact I always believe she gets exactly what she deserves. Not this time other than taking some of Summer's trust fund ( which daddy probably put back ) and Summer walking in on her having sex with different men She has not done anything to Summer to justify what her daughter is doing. Now if it were Jack trying to get Billy into gambling again in order to break up Philly I would say she deserves it but not from Summer. And her using sex to entice Billy really is disgusting. Not that I wouldn't pay to see Phyllis's' face if it happens. :lol: :lol: :lol: She is working very hard to destroy her mother's relationship. I don't get it.

The worse part about it was giving it too Dr. Tim just throw it away and not paying it back. It's going to be good.

NJenkins

Postby NJenkins » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:54 pm

Didnt she end up killing Dr Tim? My memory is not so great on some things so I dont want to say it if it isnt so but I know she had something to do with his death.

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:03 pm

NJenkins wrote:Didnt she end up killing Dr Tim? My memory is not so great on some things so I dont want to say it if it isnt so but I know she had something to do with his death.

She was partly the blame of him having a heart attack. He died in her living room and called Kevin to help her remove the body and hide it. His girl-friend to Summer money Phyllis stole and left town.
I hope this is partly why Summer is hating on her.

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:21 pm

TigerEyes017 wrote:
NJenkins wrote:Didnt she end up killing Dr Tim? My memory is not so great on some things so I dont want to say it if it isnt so but I know she had something to do with his death.

She was partly the blame of him having a heart attack. He died in her living room and called Kevin to help her remove the body and hide it. His girl-friend to Summer money Phyllis stole and left town.
I hope this is partly why Summer is hating on her.

I always thought her stupid attempt to do a sexy dance for him killed him....

Return to “The Young and the Restless”