Why is Summer even on this show?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
yandrfan99

Re: Why is Summer even on this show?

Postby yandrfan99 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:04 pm

rediculous wrote:I would love to see Daniel and Noah back....

So would I. They can ship the immoral, worthless, over indulged spoiled princess Summer to I don't care where and bring back Daniel and Noah. Sooner rather than later.

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:32 pm

They brought Summer back to destroy mommy dearest. :lol: Maybe the writers are going to kill Phyllis off the show and keep Summer on to play the vile mean old woman that Phyllis was.

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:41 pm

rediculous wrote:I would love to see Daniel and Noah back....

Long as Daniel stood his ground with his mother and tell her to butt out of his life.

SadieM

Postby SadieM » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:30 pm

Daniel was grateful to Phyllis for bringing him together with his daughter Lucy. He and Heather are living together and raising Lucy. I wish the three of them would return. I want Summer and Phyllis to stay.

gigglezz

Postby gigglezz » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:36 pm

Hunter King has a prime time career so they are probably hoping some of her young fans will check out Y&R and help the terrible ratings.

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:14 am

gigglezz wrote:Hunter King has a prime time career so they are probably hoping some of her young fans will check out Y&R and help the terrible ratings.

the return of Summer Newman seems to be driving more people away then the so called young fans of HK could ever compensate for...her return will lower the ratings, not improve them..

cinderella2

Postby cinderella2 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:30 am

TigerEyes017 wrote:They brought Summer back to destroy mommy dearest. :lol: Maybe the writers are going to kill Phyllis off the show and keep Summer on to play the vile mean old woman that Phyllis was.

Kill of Phyllis than get rid of Summer for good! :mrgreen:

after she is done with her mother she'll be worthless to the show anyway....

cinderella2

Postby cinderella2 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:34 am

rediculous wrote:
gigglezz wrote:Hunter King has a prime time career so they are probably hoping some of her young fans will check out Y&R and help the terrible ratings.

the return of Summer Newman seems to be driving more people away then the so called young fans of HK could ever compensate for...her return will lower the ratings, not improve them..

I can't believe I am saying this but I LOVE Summer being back!

She is destroying her mother's happy life piece by piece.

Phyllis is getting EVERY thing she deserves after hurting so many people!

and who better to do it.....HER OWN DAUGHTER! :lol:

dawn888

Postby dawn888 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:36 am

i don't mind her too much this time around, she's alot more entertaining than she was the last time, no whining. I only wish they've give us more information as to why she has it out for her mother and billy. nothing is making much sense.

kayline12

Postby kayline12 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:55 am

One thing we can all agree on, Summer's character was off screen for nearly two years. So her character is in no way responsible for the ratings disaster over the last couple of years. GMAB always blaming the writers. The writers have been changed every few years for more than a decade. Changing writers hasn't made a bit of difference.

It's not just the fact that so many viewers are dumping Y&R, it's WHO is leaving that really spells disaster for the show. The 18-34 crowd is a huge problem. So obviously the folks who were on the show the past two years were not attracting this crowd at all!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”