Who do you think are the hottest guys in GC right now?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
minewrx
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:28 pm

Re: Who do you think are the hottest guys in GC right now?

Postby minewrx » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:07 pm

Kyle and Nick are the only two for me.

GeauxTigers
Posts: 1433
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 7:50 pm

Re: Who do you think are the hottest guys in GC right now?

Postby GeauxTigers » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:24 pm

None.

Hottest ladies:

Bethany
Victoria
Mackenzie
Chloe
Marisa
Crystal
Eden
Abby
Summer
Courtney
Phyllis
Ashley
Russian girl
Avery
Sharon
Hilary

User avatar
NCgirlie33
Posts: 316
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:37 am
Location: North Carolina

Re: Who do you think are the hottest guys in GC right now?

Postby NCgirlie33 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:44 pm

nytwhatevr wrote:Not Kyle and definitely not Arturo.
Nick's smile and dimples are to die for!
Bring back Shemar Moore!
If they would bring Shemar Moore back, I'm gonna literally pass out... :lol:

User avatar
NCgirlie33
Posts: 316
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:37 am
Location: North Carolina

Re: Who do you think are the hottest guys in GC right now?

Postby NCgirlie33 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:50 pm

dragonflydreamin wrote:I have always thought Michael is hot!!!
Huh! :shock: Okay! :)

User avatar
NCgirlie33
Posts: 316
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:37 am
Location: North Carolina

Re: Who do you think are the hottest guys in GC right now?

Postby NCgirlie33 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:50 pm

dragonflydreamin wrote:I have always thought Michael is hot!!!
Huh! :shock: Okay! :)

User avatar
NCgirlie33
Posts: 316
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:37 am
Location: North Carolina

Re: Who do you think are the hottest guys in GC right now?

Postby NCgirlie33 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:54 pm

canada123 wrote:Cane is so pale, makes me think he is sickly.
I think he is fine! ❤ But he could play a good Vampire movie. :lol:

LovetheWinters
Posts: 135
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:25 am

Re: Who do you think are the hottest guys in GC right now?

Postby LovetheWinters » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:18 am

1) Neil is the sexiest man on this show period! Show those youngins how it's done
2) Devon
3) Nick
4) Kyle
5) Billy
6) Arturo

User avatar
NCgirlie33
Posts: 316
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:37 am
Location: North Carolina

Re: Who do you think are the hottest guys in GC right now?

Postby NCgirlie33 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:27 am

LovetheWinters wrote:1) Neil is the sexiest man on this show period! Show those youngins how it's done
2) Devon
3) Nick
4) Kyle
5) Billy
6) Arturo

Although Neil is old enough to be my daddy, he is a nice looking man with a banging body! ;)

Fantastic64
Posts: 79
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:55 am

Re: Who do you think are the hottest guys in GC right now?

Postby Fantastic64 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:49 am

NCgirlie33 wrote:Okay, who do you think are the hottest guys on Y&R right now? My pick is Arturo and Billy! What's yours?
1) Kyle
2) Billy
3) Ravi
4) Arturo
5) Cane
6) Devon
7) Nick
8) Neil
9) Jack
10) Victor :lol:

If I forgot someone, please let me know. :)


Cane (wolf howl) :lol: Arturo, Ravi (nerd sexy) :lol: Nick

User avatar
NCgirlie33
Posts: 316
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:37 am
Location: North Carolina

Re: Who do you think are the hottest guys in GC right now?

Postby NCgirlie33 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:51 pm

Fantastic64 wrote:
NCgirlie33 wrote:Okay, who do you think are the hottest guys on Y&R right now? My pick is Arturo and Billy! What's yours?
1) Kyle
2) Billy
3) Ravi
4) Arturo
5) Cane
6) Devon
7) Nick
8) Neil
9) Jack
10) Victor :lol:

If I forgot someone, please let me know. :)


Cane (wolf howl) :lol: Arturo, Ravi (nerd sexy) :lol: Nick

:lol: Great pick! You and I have the same taste in fine, sexy men. :)


Return to “The Young and the Restless”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], dawn888, Judynacke, kayline12, LILMAE, NJ SOAP LADY and 1 guest

Back to Top