Christian and Gramps

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Tiki Girl

Christian and Gramps

Postby Tiki Girl » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:49 pm

I so want Christian to start to throw a major tantrum was his daddy, have the nanny get so fed up an quit so then gramps has to deal with it. Then we will see how bad he wants to raise a two year old. This SL just frustrated me, I am sick of TGVN! Contrary to his own opinion he is not God.

twocentsworth

Re: Christian and Gramps

Postby twocentsworth » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:58 pm

Your last sentence. lol...yes and he's referred to as TGVN (the great Victor Newman), but to him, he's God...and I posted recently that he reminds me of Darth Vader...breathing machine is all he needs, plus black cape and leather riding boots...I hear the dun, dun, de, dun music when he's around...Nick, I'm your Father! 8-) ;)

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:25 pm

Tiki Girl wrote:I so want Christian to start to throw a major tantrum was his daddy, have the nanny get so fed up an quit so then gramps has to deal with it. Then we will see how bad he wants to raise a two year old. This SL just frustrated me, I am sick of TGVN! Contrary to his own opinion he is not God.
}I was thinking along similar lines, that I hoped Christian screamed non-stop til they give him back to Nick but knowing Victor's rotten soul, he would probably just get a pediatrician to come sedate him.

NCgirlie33

Postby NCgirlie33 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:17 am

Tiki Girl wrote:I so want Christian to start to throw a major tantrum was his daddy, have the nanny get so fed up an quit so then gramps has to deal with it. Then we will see how bad he wants to raise a two year old. This SL just frustrated me, I am sick of TGVN! Contrary to his own opinion he is not God.
:lol: What if Christian be so bad that his eyes change color, his head spends around, and he just constantly screams all the time, I bet he will give him back to Nick then. Lmbo :lol: Then all the nannys will be too scared to keep him. I hope he drives Victor crazy in that house until he calls an exorcist!

Lifetime Viewer

Postby Lifetime Viewer » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:03 am

This is such a stupid story. Nick Newman will always be Christian's legal father period. Nick did nothing to lose custody of Christian. Can't Make Young write better story than this? Victor Newman is an uninteresting cartoon character villain who always wins no matter what........because he is supernatural... Can't Mal Young see how boring this is to fans? In addition to Victor being a cartoon character, how can a toddler boy be better off with an elderly grandfather and hired help, than a real family who have cared for him? I'm 4 or 5 episodes behind, and I can't get through the boring, annoying stuff. Oh, yeah, and we now have the annoying Summer Newman back going after her mom's boyfriend. I don't find any of this interesting, let alone entertaining.

JONSEY70

Postby JONSEY70 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:22 am

All Victor ever talks about is losing his family. HEY, Christian is on the same property and YOU don't visit him there. Why the sudden urge to "have my family together" Bullshit!!, all you do is pay money to make other's lives miserable. Have you though of what's going to happen when you really need your family and no one's there? All the money you have won't save your cold heart from breaking into millions of pieces and still you'll blame it on others. You don't know what it's like to be a DAD, so being a Granpa is so far afield (for you, Victor) you'll never see what's coming. I feel the buildup of something going terribly wrong with that child in your care, you wicked old dragon!!! :twisted:

Fantastic64

Postby Fantastic64 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:57 am

twocentsworth wrote:Your last sentence. lol...yes and he's referred to as TGVN (the great Victor Newman), but to him, he's God...and I posted recently that he reminds me of Darth Vader...breathing machine is all he needs, plus black cape and leather riding boots...I hear the dun, dun, de, dun music when he's around...Nick, I'm your Father! 8-) ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: I am laughing so hard at this, twocentsworth! Too funny!.... :lol:

Tiki Girl

Postby Tiki Girl » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:23 pm

Fantastic64 wrote:
twocentsworth wrote:Your last sentence. lol...yes and he's referred to as TGVN (the great Victor Newman), but to him, he's God...and I posted recently that he reminds me of Darth Vader...breathing machine is all he needs, plus black cape and leather riding boots...I hear the dun, dun, de, dun music when he's around...Nick, I'm your Father! 8-) ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: I am laughing so hard at this, twocentsworth! Too funny!.... :lol:

I thinh that even Darth Vader would not like TGVN being compared to him. :D if Y&R was a cartoon I picture Victor behind a curtain like the Wizzard of Oz saying "I'm the great and powerful (and all knowing) Victor Newman" do as I say not as I do. Well even the Wizzard was exposed in the end. We can only hope...

Tiki Girl

Postby Tiki Girl » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:28 pm

Hey if only Christian we're a little older he could be Problemed Child taking on Darth Vader :D

lindaj18

Postby lindaj18 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:38 pm

What kind of father would inflict that kind of pain on his own son?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”