Shick is ICK

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Riskybeee

Re: Shick is ICK

Postby Riskybeee » Sat May 26, 2018 8:40 pm

Gnuc wrote:All I know is if Shick was as great as they are pimped as the ratings would be higher with Shick.. but nope not happenin...

LOL right where are all the fans?? People are running faster than Forest Gump!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gnuc

Postby Gnuc » Sat May 26, 2018 8:58 pm

Riskybeee wrote:
Gnuc wrote:All I know is if Shick was as great as they are pimped as the ratings would be higher with Shick.. but nope not happenin...

LOL right where are all the fans?? People are running faster than Forest Gump!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The fans are running from this show in droves. It is boring with rehashed used up couples that have been done over and over. Shick is more of the same thing they have done for decades. I am actually glad they are together it makes it much easier to ff them both. Hevon is already doing the back and forth and it bores me when couples do the break up game. JT story is a snore.

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Sat May 26, 2018 9:05 pm

LMBO! The fans are not running. A few is not watching cause of these writers. They are gaining new fans each day. The ratings has nothing to do with Shick coming together It's bring fans back.

Riskybeee

Postby Riskybeee » Sat May 26, 2018 9:19 pm

Gnuc wrote:
Riskybeee wrote:

The fans are running from this show in droves. It is boring with rehashed used up couples that have been done over and over. Shick is more of the same thing they have done for decades. I am actually glad they are together it makes it much easier to ff them both. Hevon is already doing the back and forth and it bores me when couples do the break up game. JT story is a snore.

I don't think I have ever seen so many viewers stop watching at once!! LOL!! OMG are they just gonna let this couple kill the show?

ShuisandEvian

Postby ShuisandEvian » Sat May 26, 2018 11:44 pm

If you came to me 10 years ago i would have love Shick getting back together, but not anymore. I don't want this pairing ever again.

Soulsistah

Postby Soulsistah » Sun May 27, 2018 2:16 am

Lol. Of course the low ratings have nothing to do with the HUGE storyline of fan fav JT’s return and thorough destruction as an abuser and taking away veteran Jack’s identity as an Abbot - both huge storylines that tons of viewers vocalized loudly that they hated. Nor the over-propping of Phyllis, Philly, ditzy Abby and back-and-forth sillyness of Hevon and Hilary’s out of no where quest for a baby. No, the low ratings all hinge on Shick’s recent reunion. :roll: What power Shick has! :lol: :lol: :lol: Makes me wonder then WHY the ratings have been tanking for a YEAR when Shick wasn’t even on the radar. :?: :?: :?:

Shick isn’t the problem for many; poor, whiplash, pet-propping writing is.

NJenkins

Postby NJenkins » Sun May 27, 2018 8:29 am

Soulsistah wrote:Lol. Of course the low ratings have nothing to do with the HUGE storyline of fan fav JT’s return and thorough destruction as an abuser and taking away veteran Jack’s identity as an Abbot - both huge storylines that tons of viewers vocalized loudly that they hated. Nor the over-propping of Phyllis, Philly, ditzy Abby and back-and-forth sillyness of Hevon and Hilary’s out of no where quest for a baby. No, the low ratings all hinge on Shick’s recent reunion. :roll: What power Shick has! :lol: :lol: :lol: Makes me wonder then WHY the ratings have been tanking for a YEAR when Shick wasn’t even on the radar. :?: :?: :?:

;) ;) ;)

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Sun May 27, 2018 9:51 am

Riskeybeee you said,

I don't think I have ever seen so many viewers stop watching at once!! LOL!! OMG are they just gonna let this couple kill the show?

Show us proof where you find these viewers stop watching. The ratings is not showing anything like that. It shows the ratings are not up and who cares, Y&R is still at #1. The ratings has nothing to do with Shick, they only been together a week :lol:. It could be Phyllis following the Abbott's around and letting Lauren down. And where is Lauren ? She need come back and fire Phyllis not doing her job. The ratings could base on the writing, who knows. I could care less about the ratings.

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Sun May 27, 2018 9:59 am

Soulsistah wrote:Lol. Of course the low ratings have nothing to do with the HUGE storyline of fan fav JT’s return and thorough destruction as an abuser and taking away veteran Jack’s identity as an Abbot - both huge storylines that tons of viewers vocalized loudly that they hated. Nor the over-propping of Phyllis, Philly, ditzy Abby and back-and-forth sillyness of Hevon and Hilary’s out of no where quest for a baby. No, the low ratings all hinge on Shick’s recent reunion. :roll: What power Shick has! :lol: :lol: :lol: Makes me wonder then WHY the ratings have been tanking for a YEAR when Shick wasn’t even on the radar. :?: :?: :?:

Right. Love your post. These ratings has been down for a very long time. Maybe I will get the ratings together and make a thread on it and show this is hogwash them blaming Shick. More hating on Nick and Sharon.

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Sun May 27, 2018 10:06 am

Riskybeee explain why these ratings has been down way before Shick got back together. They have been down for months close to a year or more.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”