Insulting to Hispanics!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Handbaghoney

Insulting to Hispanics!

Postby Handbaghoney » Wed May 23, 2018 1:57 pm

"I haven't had a suit since my sisters Quinceañera? "
Yet he runs his own construction company? He has to be putting Abby on to jump in the sack with her.

Dark_Willow

Re: Insulting to Hispanics!

Postby Dark_Willow » Wed May 23, 2018 2:36 pm

He runs a construction company. His need for a nice suit probably doesn't happen that often due to his job.

lapue

Postby lapue » Wed May 23, 2018 2:39 pm

I don’t think it’s insulting he said why did I need a suit? I still believe this guy is up to no good.

suzziy

Postby suzziy » Wed May 23, 2018 3:13 pm

Oh for Pete's sake -- ridiculous!!!

Capucine

Postby Capucine » Wed May 23, 2018 3:26 pm

suzziy wrote:Oh for Pete's sake -- ridiculous!!!

ITA.

Capucine

Postby Capucine » Wed May 23, 2018 3:27 pm

Dark_Willow wrote:He runs a construction company. His need for a nice suit probably doesn't happen that often due to his job.

ITA

JustOneView

Postby JustOneView » Wed May 23, 2018 7:47 pm

Dark_Willow wrote:He runs a construction company. His need for a nice suit probably doesn't happen that often due to his job.

You are so right about that. But this isn't your typical construction worker. The writers have quite simply made him an indiscriminate skirt chaser - first Nikki, then Abby, I'm waiting for him to do Gloria next...yuk :lol: Then he gets invited to don a suit and show up at some fundraiser. So much for the blue collar trade; the guy still needs a sharper razor blade.

LULIX

Postby LULIX » Wed May 23, 2018 8:14 pm

I said something about the way Niki says his name and folks took it the wrong way. Do i’m sure this title will get folks riled up :lol:

He owns his construction company you would think he would have a suit st the ready for a meeting. Is The cacenetta line what you are referring to? I hope they do more than gave him be the token Hispanic.

Elba

Postby Elba » Wed May 23, 2018 8:39 pm

Honestly, the owner of a construction company does not have a "Business suit" to perhaps meet with important clients for landing big projects....perhaps for business lunch????? Even to wear at important family functions? And really, he would need Clueless, Silly, Abby to help him pick out an "Evening suit??" Wearing fancy tight suits she insisted on is not right because it shows something that he is not. I am sure he could have bought a nice dark blue jacket or black Jacket with nice pants at any department store which would do fine at the fundraiser. How many more weeks of this silly s/l must we put up with??? Where can it possibly lead to? I think this will just be another case of introducing a new character, than the writers don't get it right after a while and then they get rid of him in some silly way. I wish Abby would be sent to work on a project far away someplace, for a long, long, time. Just my opinion. LOL Elba ;)

suzziy

Postby suzziy » Wed May 23, 2018 9:34 pm

I can't stand this character. He looks and acts like a scumbag.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”