Maybe it wasn't Victor, maybe it was.....

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
mtuttle

Maybe it wasn't Victor, maybe it was.....

Postby mtuttle » Thu May 17, 2018 4:17 am

....Ashley! I have thought about it and wouldn't that be a great twist if Ashley somehow set the whole thing up to make Jack believe he is not really John's son. She was furious with him for the blood Abbott clause and she has been very quick to jump in, under the appearance of support and push her ideas and agendas to Billy. It really would be a great twist if they wrote it this way. The more I think about it the more it makes sense. This could be the ultimate revenge that would stick it Jack and put Ashley where she has been angering to be from the beginning. In charge of Jabot, because she thinks Billy would end up being a puppet for her. The biggest wrench I can see with that plan would be Phyllis. She has already made it clear that she thinks Ashley is trying to get Billy to do things her way instead of letting him run the company on his own.

NJ SOAP LADY

Re: Maybe it wasn't Victor, maybe it was.....

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Thu May 17, 2018 4:38 am

mtuttle wrote:....Ashley! I have thought about it and wouldn't that be a great twist if Ashley somehow set the whole thing up to make Jack believe he is not really John's son. She was furious with him for the blood Abbott clause and she has been very quick to jump in, under the appearance of support and push her ideas and agendas to Billy. It really would be a great twist if they wrote it this way. The more I think about it the more it makes sense. This could be the ultimate revenge that would stick it Jack and put Ashley where she has been angering to be from the beginning. In charge of Jabot, because she thinks Billy would end up being a puppet for her. The biggest wrench I can see with that plan would be Phyllis. She has already made it clear that she thinks Ashley is trying to get Billy to do things her way instead of letting him run the company on his own.

Interesting theory. But I don't think she did it. As for her business ideas and Phyllis telling billy he doesn't need to listen to Ashley, I think it's a foreboding of bad decisions on Billy part
With hearing billy is ceo victor will try some underhanded deed to gain control of jabot .......Billy has not had enough experience as ceo of jabot, Ashley and maybe a smartened up jack will help save their company

billsgal

Postby billsgal » Thu May 17, 2018 5:40 am

to make it really interesting, why not have the culprit be graham's mom? what if graham had installed secret cameras in the abbott's home and his mom secretly had her own recorded copy? she saw the advertising about dina's big night and decided to ruin it after all, dina took her son so why not return the favor?

ashley shows how truly dumb she is. she can't be an executive at newman but giving ideas and helping to run jabot, she's going to be the reason they lose jabot. for a smart businesswoman she sure is acting dumb, she's handing everything that victor needs on a platter for him to gain control of jabot.

KateKate

Postby KateKate » Thu May 17, 2018 6:02 am

billsgal wrote:to make it really interesting, why not have the culprit be graham's mom? what if graham had installed secret cameras in the abbott's home and his mom secretly had her own recorded copy? she saw the advertising about dina's big night and decided to ruin it after all, dina took her son so why not return the favor?

ashley shows how truly dumb she is. she can't be an executive at newman but giving ideas and helping to run jabot, she's going to be the reason they lose jabot. for a smart businesswoman she sure is acting dumb, she's handing everything that victor needs on a platter for him to gain control of jabot.

Ashley has done really well with all of the companies she's run. She even got the innovator of the year award. I think she's been really good to both Jack and Billy since this all blew up.

Dkingz1130

Postby Dkingz1130 » Thu May 17, 2018 7:51 am

I don’t think it was Ashley she seems very sincere about the whole thing because of what she went through. It was probably Arturo for some reason, which I’m betting it was, Victor probably hired him to hijack Dina’s movie.

lunkaford

Postby lunkaford » Thu May 17, 2018 8:14 am

We found out that news had already spread at Jabot. When asked how, someone said that friends worked at the theater, of employees that worked in shipping.

nytwhatevr

Postby nytwhatevr » Thu May 17, 2018 2:19 pm

Victor? Kyle? Ashley? Abby? Ravi? And now, Arturo? Recap....Victor was the last one who had the thumb drive in his possession, showed up to the viewing uninvited, and then was not surprised at the reveal but was smirking. Obvious? Of course! Now, Kyle....is out to get Jack..BUT did not get the drive back from Victor. Less likely. On to Abby...who was shocked to hear the reveal...ran to Ashley about it, who was also upset. Then they BOTH decided to BURN the drive in the fireplace. So..pretty unlikely. Ravi? Always has been a great guy. While he could have made a copy, he said he didn't watch it and blamed himself for not seeing it and then telling Ashley. He's always been honest plus has no motive...unlikely. But now ARTURO? No connection to the Abbott's whatsoever at that time. No motive...nothing to gain. Doubt he would do ANYTHING for Victor. So, now that it seems everyone in GC is being accused...how about Esther? Or one of the silent "no name" board members at Jabot? Or maybe the girl wiping tables at Crimson Lights? Oh wait...why not finger Sharon, Phyllis or Hilary? What about JT? It's been suggested he's alive and dug himself out of his grave. The suspect list is going off the rails. Hey...maybe Dina herself had a few moments of clarity, she stole the drive from Victor, sneaked away from her family, gave it to the tech and told him to splice it in. She and Victor were the only two who weren't shocked or upset.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”