Guess, not Spoiler. JT is still alive.

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
dk14

Re: Guess, not Spoiler. JT is still alive.

Postby dk14 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:32 pm

I didn't see this thread before I posted mine , but am so glad to see that others were thinking the same thing!

geeezer

Postby geeezer » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:36 pm

NJ SOAP LADY wrote:
KateKate wrote:Anybody else think it's possible that JT isn't all the way dead and is going to reappear?

Would love it. But. In spoiler it says they bury him.

Buffy dug out of her grave and she really was dead...for a while at least! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

KateKate

Postby KateKate » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:18 pm

dk14 wrote:I didn't see this thread before I posted mine , but am so glad to see that others were thinking the same thing!

I hope we're all right! I love a good suspense s/l.

DavidaMBurns

Postby DavidaMBurns » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:43 pm

I hope J.T. is still alive. Having him a bad guy is just so wrong. I want him redeemed for his children's sake. Thad Luckinbill is a hunk of burning love.

indyfan51

Postby indyfan51 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:37 pm

DavidaMBurns wrote:I hope J.T. is still alive. Having him a bad guy is just so wrong. I want him redeemed for his children's sake. Thad Luckinbill is a hunk of burning love.

I hope he is still alive and just leaves town. Maybe to return again someday. With amnesia. A charming guy again. I sure didn't like him turning into a control freak either.

gigglezz

Postby gigglezz » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:57 pm

ASoapDiva wrote:I'm probably the only one that feels this way, which is OK, but I'm hoping JT isn't dead and after they bury him, he digs himself out and one by one gaslight them & Victor. After driving them loco, we see him fade away in the shadow with a glass of champagne in his hand and bid them farewell. In case, no one figured it out, I like and is a fan of JT.

This would be awesome! :twisted:

Return to “The Young and the Restless”