Who would visit their father in that get-up?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
BobbiSox

Who would visit their father in that get-up?

Postby BobbiSox » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:52 pm

Was it a dress? Was it an apron? A nightie? Backless for the most part, and skin tight over the rear end, and special thanks to the cameras for showing us her backside so often! And her breast were on display, which is great for a hooker, but I don't like it for a visit with Dad and the rest of the family, including a teenage son.....Really, Vikki?

KateKate

Re: Who would visit their father in that get-up?

Postby KateKate » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:00 pm

I thought the same thing. My father would have thrown me a sweatshirt and told me to cover up.

nytwhatevr

Postby nytwhatevr » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:43 pm

Plus, once again---totally inappropriate for the weather, considering it's in Wisconsin. I have seen more long-sleeved dresses and sweaters on the women on The Talk--and that's filmed in California!

SLEUTH

Postby SLEUTH » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:13 pm

Really? Victoria has always been one of the more conservative dressers on the show....women twice her age founding around showing pieces and parts....don't forget THEN is married to an ex stripper.

Elba

Postby Elba » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:35 pm

:) ITA! Her outfits lately do not inspire corporate "credibility." She does not look like a businesswoman at all...totally overdressed for day wear at an office. Her clothes are so tight they do nothing for her size (maybe a 2).....makes her look more "skinny" than she really is.

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:40 pm

Way too much breast showing for a "family" dinner (or for the office).

skiwoman55

Postby skiwoman55 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:50 am

Victoria was not appropriately dressed for a visit with her parents.

MissKitty13

Postby MissKitty13 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:23 am

BobbiSox wrote:Was it a dress? Was it an apron? A nightie? Backless for the most part, and skin tight over the rear end, and special thanks to the cameras for showing us her backside so often! And her breast were on display, which is great for a hooker, but I don't like it for a visit with Dad and the rest of the family, including a teenage son.....Really, Vikki?

++++++++++++++++++++
Agreed. I mean she looked fantastic in that dress but NOT for visiting her parents. Even a little buttoned up jacket to cover things up would have been OK.

GeauxTigers

Postby GeauxTigers » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:34 am

:oops:
Blue 501 wrote:Way too much breast showing for a "family" dinner (or for the office).

I don’t think Victoria has that much to show. Now if Summer showed up like that, Victor might think it was one of the current dancers at Nikki’s old strip club until he realized it was his grand daughter when he looked up.
:o

GeauxTigers

Postby GeauxTigers » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:48 am

BobbiSox wrote:Was it a dress? Was it an apron? A nightie? Backless for the most part, and skin tight over the rear end, and special thanks to the cameras for showing us her backside so often! And her breast were on display, which is great for a hooker, but I don't like it for a visit with Dad and the rest of the family, including a teenage son.....Really, Vikki?

Just like age of a man and woman, whether 2 or 42 years apart, shouldn’t have anything to do with anything on a soap, wardrobe choices shouldn’t matter any more than a hill of beans right? Don’t a lot of women who watch soaps daily fantasize about how good they could look if they had the willpower and money like these actresses for a personal trainer and dietician to maintain that look and ability to flaunt it?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”