Sooooo Juliet. Possible spoiler

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Lizzytish

Sooooo Juliet. Possible spoiler

Postby Lizzytish » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:16 pm

So once again they’ve rewritten history so that they can bolster that idiot Cane. Some questions:

1. Where’s the money Victoria paid Juliet? Surely it must have gone into a trust for baby Sam right?

2. Is Cane going to give it back to her? Will Vicki sue him for it?

3. Who is the real father of Sam? Will we find out or will Cane keep it a secret?

4. This doesn’t mean Cane is off the hook. He still paid that photographer to video and release the tape making Billy look like he was betting on Hockey which almost cost B and S the account.

I could see Victor getting into this since he now owns Brash, but in reality IMO it would have been better for baby Sam to have not survived.

wiseoldsoul

Re: Sooooo Juliet. Possible spoiler

Postby wiseoldsoul » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:29 pm

Lizzytish wrote:So once again they’ve rewritten history so that they can bolster that idiot Cane. Some questions:

1. Where’s the money Victoria paid Juliet? Surely it must have gone into a trust for baby Sam right?

3. Who is the real father of Sam? Will we find out or will Cane keep it a secret?

4. This doesn’t mean Cane is off the hook. He still paid that photographer to video and release the tape making Billy look like he was betting on Hockey which almost cost B and S the account.

I could see Victor getting into this since he now owns Brash, but in reality IMO it would have been better for baby Sam to have not survived.

This is not a rewrite. Hilary did what she did. Cane and Lily will certainly give Victoria back the money. Victor and Victoria will probably sue Hilary. She knew all along that this was false.

KateKate

Postby KateKate » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:22 pm

wiseoldsoul wrote:This is not a rewrite. Hilary did what she did. Cane and Lily will certainly give Victoria back the money. Victor and Victoria will probably sue Hilary. She knew all along that this was false.

I suppose that Vikki could sue Julia's estate (Sam) for the return of the money, but Hillary wasn't a party to the suit so, although she's a snake, she's not liable. There's no law that says you have to come forward to do the right thing when someone is suing someone else.

InMyOpinion

Postby InMyOpinion » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:41 pm

What makes some of you think Cane and Lily have Juliet's money, how would Cane and Lily have gotten her money?......

LULIX

Postby LULIX » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:17 pm

wiseoldsoul wrote:
Lizzytish wrote:So once again they’ve rewritten history so that they can bolster that idiot Cane. Some questions:

This is not a rewrite. Hilary did what she did. Cane and Lily will certainly give Victoria back the money. Victor and Victoria will probably sue Hilary. She knew all along that this was false.

They always knew Cane was innocent. But the case was settled the money is Juliette. You don’t give money back.

drewxjacobs

Postby drewxjacobs » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:03 pm

InMyOpinion wrote:What makes some of you think Cane and Lily have Juliet's money, how would Cane and Lily have gotten her money?......

Sam, as Juliet's minor child should have inherited his mother's estate. It's just an assumption, but I would imagine Cane as Sam's father would or should be in charge of that.

InMyOpinion

Postby InMyOpinion » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:11 pm

drewxjacobs wrote:
InMyOpinion wrote:What makes some of you think Cane and Lily have Juliet's money, how would Cane and Lily have gotten her money?......

Sam, as Juliet's minor child should have inherited his mother's estate. It's just an assumption, but I would imagine Cane as Sam's father would or should be in charge of that.

There is a lot of assuming going on...That money has never even been mentioned, Juliet didn't expect to die, why would Cane be in charge of anything?..why hasn't her Will been read, if she had one...I guess this is one of those deals where if something is said loud enough and often enough, it becomes gospel...

drewxjacobs

Postby drewxjacobs » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:20 pm

InMyOpinion wrote:
drewxjacobs wrote:

There is a lot of assuming going on...That money has never even been mentioned, Juliet didn't expect to die, why would Cane be in charge of anything?..why hasn't her Will been read, if she had one...I guess this is one of those deals where if something is said loud enough and often enough, it becomes gospel...

In this case it is just speculation on something that has yet to be addressed or may never be. No harm.

shalaydra75

Postby shalaydra75 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:14 am

wiseoldsoul wrote:This is not a rewrite. Hilary did what she did. Cane and Lily will certainly give Victoria back the money. Victor and Victoria will probably sue Hilary. She knew all along that this was false.

Lane should not give Vikki one cent of that money. She saw the recording of a sober Juliette leading a drunk Cane to his room, thus the dummy never should have settled the case.

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:16 am

InMyOpinion wrote:
drewxjacobs wrote:

In real life, Cane would apply to be administrator of Juliet's estate on behalf of her child. Her father was not even interested in knowing she died. However, if he finds out she had money, he or other relatives may come out of the woodwork. Her son would still be her heir but her father or sister might decide they wanted custody.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”