Omg!!!! Chelsea is a piece of work Spoiler

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Likeyfan

Re: Omg!!!! Chelsea is a piece of work Spoiler

Postby Likeyfan » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:15 pm

If there isn't some real love between Nick and Phyllis then I don't see why Phyllis is obsessed by protecting big baby Nick.

nytwhatevr

Postby nytwhatevr » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:10 am

Trina_P wrote:
yvette2 wrote:I used to like this character! Loved how she cleaned up her act. I hate what they are doing to her just because she is leaving the show Why didn’t they just let her get busted for the $$ and leave it at that. Instead they are making her look worse with all the lies to Nick. Playing the victim....She is using Nick to keep her safe because he wants to believe the woman he loves.

On mondays Canadian episode Chelsea claims she wants to celebrate valentines a little early, meaning sex. You can tell Nick doesn’t really want to at first....But he does anyways. Later he had Phyllis meet him at Chrimson lights and he vents about Chelsea and how he couldn’t even write some loving words in her valentines card. Chelsea shows up at Crimson lights after and Sharon says “you just missed Nick” He was with phyllis.
Chelsea panics and cancels her coffee order and goes home. Nick arrives and she turns the tables on him and lets hims know she knows he was with phylis and how she’s disapointed in him.
OMG!! Nick is going to feel like such an idiot when this is all set and done. She is deliberately playing him for a fool!!

When Michelle Stafford was leaving, rather than use her in a good S/L up till the end, and then have her fall down the steps and go into a coma, they put her in one for weeks, I think. And it was still MS lying in the bed in a coma. What a waste of a favorite actress!

I see this type of thing with this and especially Days of our Lives. When an actor decides to leave they ruin it for the CHARACTER, not the actor. To me, that is shooting themselves in the foot. The actor is moving on. This does not hurt them.

KateKate

Postby KateKate » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:20 am

Likeyfan wrote:If there isn't some real love between Nick and Phyllis then I don't see why Phyllis is obsessed by protecting big baby Nick.

Phyllis's main character trait (flaw) is that she is blindly loyal to the people in her life. She'd do the same for Jack, Billy, Summer or Daniel. She started out investigating to protect Lauren, then realized that Nick was being played. She's going to figure out what's going on if it kills her.

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:40 am

scrappie wrote:WOW....Chelsea has got a lot of nerve getting on Nick's case about lying to her. And look at dumb Nick standing there taking it. I can't wait until Phyllis blows Chelsea's scheming butt out of the water. Nick needs to make better choices in his girlfriends he sucks just as much as Noah in that department. Some of these men are so WEAK...that's why I will always like Victor...at least he doesn't let these women walk all over him.

Yes, better choices, not just the first warm body who seems to "like" Nick.

Likeyfan

Postby Likeyfan » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:03 am

KateKate wrote:
Likeyfan wrote:If there isn't some real love between Nick and Phyllis then I don't see why Phyllis is obsessed by protecting big baby Nick.

Phyllis's main character trait (flaw) is that she is blindly loyal to the people in her life. She'd do the same for Jack, Billy, Summer or Daniel. She started out investigating to protect Lauren, then realized that Nick was being played. She's going to figure out what's going on if it kills her.

No, it's not true, the real Phyllis dislikes people. She wouldn't give a damn about Nick, especially after he had a child with Sharon while they were married. Phyllis would make that if she has something to win.

I love Phyllis but I'm agree she's a hypocrite. She tried to kill people. What Chelsea makes is nothing compared to everything Phyllis made. And in this story, Lauren and her company are the most big victims, not Nick. Fenmore's isn't the Nick concern. And lying to your boyfriend never was a crime.

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:17 am

She is a piece of work and that's why I've never liked her. I've always known the con in her was never gone. I only wish Chloe could return to throw this in her face and send the cops after HER.

Soaps91

Postby Soaps91 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:31 pm

scrappie wrote:WOW....Chelsea has got a lot of nerve getting on Nick's case about lying to her. And look at dumb Nick standing there taking it. I can't wait until Phyllis blows Chelsea's scheming butt out of the water. Nick needs to make better choices in his girlfriends he sucks just as much as Noah in that department. Some of these men are so WEAK...that's why I will always like Victor...at least he doesn't let these women walk all over him.

I know right? That scene alone had me thinking about Phick. Everytime Nick would defend Sharon, Phyllis had a problem with it. That was like a Mother/Son relationship. Phyllis would be all up on his case for lying to her, when she was lying herself. I can't wait til Chelsea is found out. Go Phyllis!!!

hojo66656

Postby hojo66656 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:45 pm

Don't under estimate Nick...

Return to “The Young and the Restless”