Lauren's missing sons...

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
twocentsworth

Lauren's missing sons...

Postby twocentsworth » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:35 pm

So the doting Mom Lauren, was all lovey dovey on Scott when he was returned from kidnapping and as he was in GC, now, he's gone to London and she never mentions him...and her younger son Fenmore, who I suppose is still away in college in the Southwest (studying law?) and seemed to just to the cabin murder/drug/bullying episodes and is no longer on Lauren's mind either or Michael's for that matter...oh well...someday Fen can return as a lawyer and help out his dad and be Baldwin and Son's, Attorneys at Law...

Likeyfan

Re: Lauren's missing sons...

Postby Likeyfan » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:53 pm

Perhaps you need to complain Mal Young. Lauren only is a fictional character and Tracey Bregman doesn't write the show. She had recently an interview with Michael Fairman and she said what she thought about the way they write Scott. She said it war normal has a love relationship but they should play his connection to his family more and there was a lot of things to explore with his mother.
Fen wasn't mentioned in this interview. But Fen being a lawyer is totally ridiculous and him working with his father would be boring. Anyway, MY will not bring back Fen.

twocentsworth

Postby twocentsworth » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:16 pm

Likeyfan wrote:Perhaps you need to complain Mal Young. Lauren only is a fictional character and Tracey Bregman doesn't write the show. She had recently an interview with Michael Fairman and she said what she thought about the way they write Scott. She said it war normal has a love relationship but they should play his connection to his family more and there was a lot of things to explore with his mother.
Fen wasn't mentioned in this interview. But Fen being a lawyer is totally ridiculous and him working with his father would be boring. Anyway, MY will not bring back Fen.

Well, guess I need not complain to Mal Young, as you first suggested, since in last sentence you said Fen won't be back since MY won't bring him back...so that would waste my time, indeed...that said, everyone is welcome to their opinion, as I am also and I was just commenting on what we see on this fictitious show, and I enjoy writing about it and reading others' comments herein... not calling out the actors for having to do as written by writers of the show...the way I see it, Lauren's character doesn't seem to miss either of her sons...out of sight, out of mind! 8-)

TigerEyes017

Postby TigerEyes017 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:46 pm

twocentsworth wrote:So the doting Mom Lauren, was all lovey dovey on Scott when he was returned from kidnapping and as he was in GC, now, he's gone to London and she never mentions him...and her younger son Fenmore, who I suppose is still away in college in the Southwest (studying law?) and seemed to just to the cabin murder/drug/bullying episodes and is no longer on Lauren's mind either or Michael's for that matter...oh well...someday Fen can return as a lawyer and help out his dad and be Baldwin and Son's, Attorneys at Law...

Fen was a bully and Lauren held him up on it. She cares for no one but herself.

PinkChick

Postby PinkChick » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:33 am

TigerEyes017 wrote:
twocentsworth wrote:So the doting Mom Lauren, was all lovey dovey on Scott when he was returned from kidnapping and as he was in GC, now, he's gone to London and she never mentions him...and her younger son Fenmore, who I suppose is still away in college in the Southwest (studying law?) and seemed to just to the cabin murder/drug/bullying episodes and is no longer on Lauren's mind either or Michael's for that matter...oh well...someday Fen can return as a lawyer and help out his dad and be Baldwin and Son's, Attorneys at Law...

Fen was a bully and Lauren held him up on it. She cares for no one but herself.

Agreed, like mother like son - both Fen and Lauren bullied people in their teens, and Lauren continues it on now, and doesn't care about anyone unless they can further her own agenda. I really hate the way she is such a smother mother and don't want to see any more of that. I don't think Scott or Fen will return, at least I hope not.

Likeyfan

Postby Likeyfan » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:26 am

twocentsworth wrote:
Likeyfan wrote:Perhaps you need to complain Mal Young. Lauren only is a fictional character and Tracey Bregman doesn't write the show. She had recently an interview with Michael Fairman and she said what she thought about the way they write Scott. She said it war normal has a love relationship but they should play his connection to his family more and there was a lot of things to explore with his mother.

Well, guess I need not complain to Mal Young, as you first suggested, since in last sentence you said Fen won't be back since MY won't bring him back...so that would waste my time, indeed...that said, everyone is welcome to their opinion, as I am also and I was just commenting on what we see on this fictitious show, and I enjoy writing about it and reading others' comments herein... not calling out the actors for having to do as written by writers of the show...the way I see it, Lauren's character doesn't seem to miss either of her sons...out of sight, out of mind! 8-)

It's not because she doesn't talk about them she doesn't miss them. More she talked with Phyllis about Scott living to London. If the writers don't want to bring back the children, they don't have their parents talking about them. You bash Lauren b/c she doesn't talk about her children but other characters don't talk about their children but you don't bash them on that. I don't mind b/c the important is you talk about Lauren. But don't forget Michael is the Fen father and he never talks about him. Then perhaps it's time to start a thread about him.

I'm a huge Lauren fan but I don't want the Lauren children on the show right now, not with the actual writers b/c they'd ruin it. They ruined the Scott return. But I loved when Fen was a bully, I loved he inherited that from his mom. And if they brought back him, I'd love he's a bully again and he gets away with that with the mom help, lol.

KateKate

Postby KateKate » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:12 am

twocentsworth wrote:

Wow. I'm confused by all of this. Why do you think she doesn't know that Lauren is a fictional character, why is Fen being a lawyer "ridiculous" and how do you know what MY will do? :ugeek:

Likeyfan

Postby Likeyfan » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:57 am

KateKate wrote:
twocentsworth wrote:

Wow. I'm confused by all of this. Why do you think she doesn't know that Lauren is a fictional character, why is Fen being a lawyer "ridiculous" and how do you know what MY will do? :ugeek:

I didn't say she didn't know Lauren was a fictional character. I only mentioned that b/c they looks like when that comes to Lauren she's a real person who is responsible of everything who happens on the show. And about Fen and MY, it's my opinion And I'm pretty sure Fen will not be back anytime soon. And I know other Lauren/Likey fans share my opinion.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”