So Sharon is now the save everybody Person.

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
gonecountry
Posts: 1757
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:25 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: So Sharon is now the save everybody Person.

Postby gonecountry » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:13 pm

hugeshickfan wrote:
sparklepony wrote:
BeMystique wrote:A con like Chelsea can change but Sharon can't? Sharon just can't win with some. I don't agree with her bringing a stranger into her home, but I like that she is caring and want to do good. I'm glad she is putting her energy into helping someone and not crying over grimy Scott. However writers, make it a little more realistic or is this an elaborate way to keep Nick in her orbit.

That is right. Not all of us will like her and I am one of them. Sharon is trash and no matter how the writers try to change her,, too late for some of us.. not believable. Sharon is trash.


We know Sparklepony we know we know and on and on it goes. You hate Sharon and you stop at nothing to go into any thread of any kind and hate on Sharon and let the people who are happily posting know you hate her and you want to aggravate this board in any way you can. WE GET IT. we get it all with all your friends and posting buddys. You are here to start chit not to post for real and the whole board YES I SAID THE WHOLE BOARD other than a select few are sick of it and little by little notice no one is posting to you or with you and soon you will be talking to yourself. You are a hater and come here to aggravate how sad your life must be. Oh well yes I will probably get banned again just like you get banned under all of your other id's but I will be back. You are slowly phasing out and we all know who you are and who your posting posse is and all of the id's ......................you are a hateful mean woman and we all feel sorry for you. :D :D :D

ITA.Some people just dont have a life other than demeaning remarks about characters. Its like they dont know the difference between reality and the SoapWorld.

User avatar
TigerEyes017
Posts: 706
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:33 pm

Re: So Sharon is now the save everybody Person.

Postby TigerEyes017 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:26 am

IA Sharon should had got them a room at the club and than get them the help they need.

User avatar
Elba
Posts: 777
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:59 am

Re: So Sharon is now the save everybody Person.

Postby Elba » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:24 am

:( I think the "real" point in this s/l and what some viewers cannot agree with is the, "taking strangers into your home even for ONE NIGHT part!" This is totally unacceptable when so many other options are available. Sharon herself could be charged with "molesting" one of the stranger's kids at night and because of her past episodes of "craziness" get into serious trouble. Granted this is far fetched but it has happened in real life. Sharon always does the same and and always goes overboard. She could have involved Social Services, rented a nice room for them with meals until the next day when she could explore possibilities available at GC. I am 72 years "young" and have seen and lived through almost everything and believe me.....being too "helpful" can cause many unasked for problems. I still believe in referrals to Social Services (even though it may not be the best because of funding), seeking professional help, letting Police do their job without interference, etc. Bringing an unknown person into your home is just like giving "a lift in your car" to a perfect stranger...stupid and asking for problems!" Sharon does not seem to have progressed mentally with judgement in even the simplest of situations! She puts her family at risk unnecessarily! And truly I do not Bash..just realistic. I am a Sharon and Nick fan but the writers always make her out to be "looney" and at this rate Sharon and Nick will not ever get back. Too bad...they were one of the "it" couples for years as are Victor and Nicky, Cane and Lilly but what the heck...it's just a "soap!" Just venting LOL LOL Elba ;)

User avatar
NJ SOAP LADY
Posts: 7993
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:25 am
Location: New Jersey

Re: So Sharon is now the save everybody Person.

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:46 am

Elba wrote::( I think the "real" point in this s/l and what some viewers cannot agree with is the, "taking strangers into your home even for ONE NIGHT part!" This is totally unacceptable when so many other options are available. Sharon herself could be charged with "molesting" one of the stranger's kids at night and because of her past episodes of "craziness" get into serious trouble. Granted this is far fetched but it has happened in real life. Sharon always does the same and and always goes overboard. She could have involved Social Services, rented a nice room for them with meals until the next day when she could explore possibilities available at GC. I am 72 years "young" and have seen and lived through almost everything and believe me.....being too "helpful" can cause many unasked for problems. I still believe in referrals to Social Services (even though it may not be the best because of funding), seeking professional help, letting Police do their job without interference, etc. Bringing an unknown person into your home is just like giving "a lift in your car" to a perfect stranger...stupid and asking for problems!" Sharon does not seem to have progressed mentally with judgement in even the simplest of situations! She puts her family at risk unnecessarily! And truly I do not Bash..just realistic. I am a Sharon and Nick fan but the writers always make her out to be "looney" and at this rate Sharon and Nick will not ever get back. Too bad...they were one of the "it" couples for years as are Victor and Nicky, Cane and Lilly but what the heck...it's just a "soap!" Just venting LOL LOL Elba ;)



I agree with a lot of what you said. You don't bring stranger into your home. Yes there is social services, there is a motel in the area, there are other options.
Only disagreement I have is nick abd sharon ever getting together again. No no no.
But then again I don't like cane and Lily anymore. I did. But to me they're done
Nikki and victor can be together, but they need to go on a trip around the world. On too much and she is way over the top lately.

PinkChick
Posts: 712
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:53 am

Re: So Sharon is now the save everybody Person.

Postby PinkChick » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:00 am

No one would do this in real life for millions of reasons but this is a soap so they can do it without anyone getting harmed unless the writers go there. The only reason this happened is obvious. It is plot point to put Kathy and Nikki in the same area so that they can interact again. If anything, the worst they will have Kathy do is for her to steal something again. We don't know how long she will even be at Sharon's house either. She could be living with Nikki by the end of the week as Nikki has taken strangers in before and I didn't see anyone saying she was manic because of it.

Lollly
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:49 am

Re: So Sharon is now the save everybody Person.

Postby Lollly » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:25 am

Sharon is an idiot for bringing people into her home, people she does not know. She should have rented them a room not bring them into her home. She has a young child. Sharon needs to grow up and start thinking like an adult.

georgygirl222
Posts: 1920
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:05 am

Re: So Sharon is now the save everybody Person.

Postby georgygirl222 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:32 am

Lollly wrote:Sharon is an idiot for bringing people into her home, people she does not know. She should have rented them a room not bring them into her home. She has a young child. Sharon needs to grow up and start thinking like an adult.


But the writers wanted Nikki to meet up with Kathy again, so she had to be at Sharon's. :shock:

User avatar
TigerEyes017
Posts: 706
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:33 pm

Re: So Sharon is now the save everybody Person.

Postby TigerEyes017 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:19 pm

gonecountry IA on your post above I just don't understand why some uses the bad words as they do even if it is on a character. To me that's baiting IMO.

User avatar
GreenBubbles
Posts: 3026
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:11 pm

Re: So Sharon is now the save everybody Person.

Postby GreenBubbles » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:38 pm

I think I mised an epi because I have no idea what anyone is talking about. Last I saw Sharon was hosting a party. I have no idea about her and a family?? Can someone fill me in?

User avatar
yandrfan99
Posts: 7557
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:26 pm

Re: So Sharon is now the save everybody Person.

Postby yandrfan99 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:50 pm

GreenBubbles wrote:I think I mised an epi because I have no idea what anyone is talking about. Last I saw Sharon was hosting a party. I have no idea about her and a family?? Can someone fill me in?



During the Christmas season Nikki ran into a woman that was named Kathy and she related her to Katherine everyone thought she was a ghost. Well it turned out she was a real homeless woman with 2 children who came into Sharon's coffee shop. Sharon gave her food and couldn't leave her in the street with her two children so she took them home with her. The discussion IMO should be if it was a good idea to take the three of them home or not but it has become a hate thread about Sharon I guess. :shock:


Return to “The Young and the Restless”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MadforMariah, presbyterian1, wiseoldsoul and 1 guest

Back to Top