Not cool Jack

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Dkingz1130

Not cool Jack

Postby Dkingz1130 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:43 pm

That was totally uncalled for what he told Ashley!

MrsTn

Re: Not cool Jack

Postby MrsTn » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:48 pm

Hope Ashley uses 'that statement' against Jack.
Oust Jack right of company....serves him right.
Ashley should get a DNA test...or has she already?

rumplestillskin

Postby rumplestillskin » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:58 pm

MrsTn wrote:Hope Ashley uses 'that statement' against Jack.

I usually am all for Ashley but not in this case yes Jack was soooo wrong for saying what he did . But Ashley is on on heck of a power trip. She could not wait to see Jack and talk with him before going behind his back and try and have him tossed out of the company! Then to blame him for Dina disapering while she does nothing for her mother. I love both of these characters but right now i am on Jacks side. This is also an example of why i am not digging a lot of Mals writing . He flips the script so fast one day a charcter is nice the next day they are trashing there family just to fit the story. Not good writing if ya ask me.

SteffyandBillalways

Postby SteffyandBillalways » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:45 pm

rumplestillskin wrote:
MrsTn wrote:Hope Ashley uses 'that statement' against Jack.

I usually am all for Ashley but not in this case yes Jack was soooo wrong for saying what he did . But Ashley is on on heck of a power trip. She could not wait to see Jack and talk with him before going behind his back and try and have him tossed out of the company! Then to blame him for Dina disapering while she does nothing for her mother. I love both of these characters but right now i am on Jacks side. This is also an example of why i am not digging a lot of Mals writing . He flips the script so fast one day a charcter is nice the next day they are trashing there family just to fit the story. Not good writing if ya ask me.

I agree!!! If Ashley wants to dish it, she should be able to take it!!! She already knew she was “acting” CEO while Jack looked after their mother, she deserved what Jack said to her. Really!!! And then on top other that Ravi was hired away right from under her nose by that wicked witch.. Great business watching Ashley!! I bet Jack would have been on top of that one. But in the end I can agree that Jack was wrong wrong wrong for saying that. #istilllovemyJacy

Soapsme

Postby Soapsme » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:56 pm

They were both rude and wrong, I'm laughing while I am typing this BILLY ABBOT, the next CEO :lol:

Return to “The Young and the Restless”