the Change between Billy and Victoria

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
madamerose55

the Change between Billy and Victoria

Postby madamerose55 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:02 pm

I wrote this yesterday, but could not find it, so here it is again. I think that the writers went to extremes writing about Billy and Victoria, for a whole year, it was Billy and Victoria scenes, even Phyliss was very upset about the time they were spending time together, and it was showing them getting very close together and Billy really giving up everything to help Victoria. I understand that the writers want to go to different story lines but the change was so abrupt, now they don't even seem to know each other and Billy is running around go to Vegas and New Orleans with Phyliss with not a care in the world. Victoria went in the opposite direction, being a nasty and vicious boss to Abby and Scott and others. I don't care that they change the storyline but they could have done it with a little more caring for each other on each side. could have said to each other that they were now going in opposite directions but they could still be family and friends. none of that. very disappointed the way they took these two characters. another poster put a list on storylines in the 1990's and I could not believe it, the storlines were wonderful and exciting. writers should look at this list and get a clue.

JUBYLA__85

Re: the Change between Billy and Victoria

Postby JUBYLA__85 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:05 pm

http://soaps.sheknows.com/message-boards/viewtopic.php?f=1002&t=564832

cinderella2

Re: the Change between Billy and Victoria

Postby cinderella2 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:50 am

madamerose55 wrote:I wrote this yesterday, but could not find it, so here it is again. I think that the writers went to extremes writing about Billy and Victoria, for a whole year, it was Billy and Victoria scenes, even Phyliss was very upset about the time they were spending time together, and it was showing them getting very close together and Billy really giving up everything to help Victoria. I understand that the writers want to go to different story lines but the change was so abrupt, now they don't even seem to know each other and Billy is running around go to Vegas and New Orleans with Phyliss with not a care in the world. Victoria went in the opposite direction, being a nasty and vicious boss to Abby and Scott and others. I don't care that they change the storyline but they could have done it with a little more caring for each other on each side. could have said to each other that they were now going in opposite directions but they could still be family and friends. none of that. very disappointed the way they took these two characters. another poster put a list on storylines in the 1990's and I could not believe it, the storlines were wonderful and exciting. writers should look at this list and get a clue.

villy had been over for the longest time.

It was time to end the torture to all of us watching Y&R.

I am not a Phyllis fan AT ALL but I much prefer Billy with Phyllis anytime of the week than with Victoria!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”