Phylis unprofessional and drunk!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
donna allen

Re: Phylis unprofessional and drunk!!

Postby donna allen » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:26 pm

myknowitall wrote:If you'll forgot Phylis is the one to help Lauren get her business back on track and she is a friend and she understand Phylis because she is Michael friend.

I haven't forgotten that Phyllis had sex with Michael and kidnapped him :!:

Natasha0220

Postby Natasha0220 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:58 pm

That's the way it is in real life too unfortunately sparklepony...women will kill each other over a damn man who betrayed them both..

Likeyfan

Postby Likeyfan » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:15 am

BrendaMorganQ wrote:
poisonberries wrote:I'm disappointed that Lauren didn't pull her up for it. It was a business meeting, and Phyllis was already affected by the alcohol...what employer wants their staff drunk by breakfast time? :?

Lauren has had her share of bad moments. Plus it was Phyllis that ran to her rescue with an idea of how to save the company and create new apps to make the chain relevant, so her contract may not be written as a typical "employee".

That doesn't matter, Phillis doesn't own 1 % of Fenmore's, Lauren can fire her when she wants.

Phyllis didn't create new apps, she used the app of Jabot. Lauren is the one who made the deal with Jack with the help of Eric, Phyllis wasn't there, anyway. Phyllis helped Lauren b/c she wanted it. And right now she is disloyal to Fenmore's and her boss who is Lauren.

poisonberries

Postby poisonberries » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:22 am

donna allen wrote:
myknowitall wrote:If you'll forgot Phylis is the one to help Lauren get her business back on track and she is a friend and she understand Phylis because she is Michael friend.

I haven't forgotten that Phyllis had sex with Michael and kidnapped him :!:

Why Lauren calls her a friend is beyond me. Phyllis is a friend only to Phyllis, and even then I don't think she likes her either. :lol:

poisonberries

Postby poisonberries » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:33 am

Likeyfan wrote:
BrendaMorganQ wrote:
poisonberries wrote:I'm disappointed that Lauren didn't pull her up for it. It was a business meeting, and Phyllis was already affected by the alcohol...what employer wants their staff drunk by breakfast time? :?

Lauren has had her share of bad moments. Plus it was Phyllis that ran to her rescue with an idea of how to save the company and create new apps to make the chain relevant, so her contract may not be written as a typical "employee".

That doesn't matter, Phillis doesn't own 1 % of Fenmore's, Lauren can fire her when she wants.

Phyllis didn't create new apps, she used the app of Jabot. Lauren is the one who made the deal with Jack with the help of Eric, Phyllis wasn't there, anyway. Phyllis helped Lauren b/c she wanted it. And right now she is disloyal to Fenmore's and her boss who is Lauren.

Exactly. Phyllis only copied an idea, and only did it because Jack fired her cheating little Azz from Jabot. Phyllis works for Fenmore's because she wasn't welcome elsewhere. And one App doesn't excuse her from turning up to a business meeting in the morning drunk...it merely serves to demonstrate that she is not a good employee. Add to that the fact she argues with her BOSS as though she is an equal partner with Lauren... :lol:

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:23 am

poisonberries wrote:
Likeyfan wrote:
BrendaMorganQ wrote:

Exactly. Phyllis only copied an idea, and only did it because Jack fired her cheating little Azz from Jabot. Phyllis works for Fenmore's because she wasn't welcome elsewhere. And one App doesn't excuse her from turning up to a business meeting in the morning drunk...it merely serves to demonstrate that she is not a good employee. Add to that the fact she argues with her BOSS as though she is an equal partner with Lauren... :lol:

Exactly! I was appalled when Phyllis up and walked out on Lauren the other day because Lauren wouldn't put Phyllis' need to have Billy to herself over business. Any other boss would have fired her.

rediculous

Postby rediculous » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:47 am

yandrfan99 wrote:
Nezy wrote:
deceived wrote:Looks like we will get our old Phyllis back. Time for her to come out of her coma. Billy will be sorry he messed with her! Team Phyllis!

I hope not, b/c old Phyllis would find a way to make it the woman's fault instead of holding the man accountable. I want Billy to get a taste of who Phyllis is very capable of being, for once make the man pay.

But that wouldn't be Phyllis she never makes the man pay she always goes after the woman that is her MO.

this brings back memories of her sneaking into Sharon's room in that maid uniform, cutting up all Sharon's lingerie...such a coward, never up front, always sneaking around...

poisonberries

Postby poisonberries » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:57 am

Nezy wrote:
deceived wrote:Looks like we will get our old Phyllis back. Time for her to come out of her coma. Billy will be sorry he messed with her! Team Phyllis!

I hope not, b/c old Phyllis would find a way to make it the woman's fault instead of holding the man accountable. I want Billy to get a taste of who Phyllis is very capable of being, for once make the man pay.

I think it's heading for Phyllis trying to kill Vikki...Billy will see the 'real' Phyllis for the first time. 8-)

sparklepony

Postby sparklepony » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:42 am

donna allen wrote:
bridel wrote:
LULIX wrote:She was buzzed for sure with Lauren today . Weren't they working? This obsessing over Billy is going to get her fired

so stupid, what bar serves breakfast with vodka and orange juice. aren't there liqour laws in g.c.?

I live in Florida and there are plenty of places you can get a Bloody Mary, Mimosa or Screwdriver with your breakfast. Just saying :)

I serve it at 10 am and people would be surprised how many have a drink with breaky.

ANorris

Postby ANorris » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:39 am

poisonberries wrote:
Nezy wrote:

I think it's heading for Phyllis trying to kill Vikki...Billy will see the 'real' Phyllis for the first time. 8-)

Now that would be an interesting story but Phyllis would have to be careful and of course caught before her plan succeeded! Yes then Billy would learn exactly to what lengths Phyllis would go to beat a rival a la Fatal Attraction LOL Phyllis Style... BTW if any of my staff came to a morning strategy meeting with 2 DRINKS under her belt and walked out on me in an inebriated huff - she would have been suspended at the least and fired at best!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”