How long will Victor wait to put the FINAL NAIL in Nick's torture coffin?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
RoseDeWBu

How long will Victor wait to put the FINAL NAIL in Nick's torture coffin?

Postby RoseDeWBu » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:51 am

You know, when he reveals that Christian is ADAM'S son and not HIS.

ANorris

Re: How long will Victor wait to put the FINAL NAIL in Nick's torture coffin?

Postby ANorris » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:57 am

RoseDeWBu wrote:You know, when he reveals that Christian is ADAM'S son and not HIS.

Then I suppose we will see Nick put the final nail in Victor's coffin when he reveals that Victor is the one that got Crazy Chloe released from the institution and brought her to GC to help him get Adam convicted of a murder he did not commit and then Chloe decided to do what she set out to do which was to murder Adam... Victor handled everything by paying the shrink to keep Chloe locked up in his house after Victor helped Vhloe excape! Yeah I think that will finish the story!

NJ SOAP LADY

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:09 pm

ANorris wrote:
RoseDeWBu wrote:You know, when he reveals that Christian is ADAM'S son and not HIS.

Then I suppose we will see Nick put the final nail in Victor's coffin when he reveals that Victor is the one that got Crazy Chloe released from the institution and brought her to GC to help him get Adam convicted of a murder he did not commit and then Chloe decided to do what she set out to do which was to murder Adam... Victor handled everything by paying the shrink to keep Chloe locked up in his house after Victor helped Vhloe excape! Yeah I think that will finish the story!

Several posts on this crazy story. Victor disowning nick. Nick saying ok. Victor tossing nick off the ranch. Nick will probably say ok and by the way I'm not your son accordingto you so that means faith is not your granddaughter Christian is not your grandson so no need to try and see them
Victor again to get upper hand sues for custody of Christian citing nick is not his father, chelsea also knows, nick will actually see her side as Adam thinking he could be the father said let nick raise him as his own. Court ordered dna proves. Nick is the father. Bye bye Vic.

janetb

Postby janetb » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:24 pm

ANorris wrote:

Victor won't go to jail, but at least everyone would know what he did. SS didn't want to deal with Christian's
paternity, but she's gone so we'll see what MY does. Victor can bribe a judge but a good attorney would question why he waited all this time to tell the truth and go for custody if that's what he wants. Revenge isn't a valid reason to take a child away from his home, and Nick is his legal father. Chelsea can testify that Adam wanted him to be with Nick. The best end to this would be a new DNA test that showed Nick is his father.

Lexi54

Postby Lexi54 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:37 pm

I am living for that very moment. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

nytwhatevr

Postby nytwhatevr » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:21 am

janetb wrote:

Victor won't go to jail, but at least everyone would know what he did. SS didn't want to deal with Christian's
paternity, but she's gone so we'll see what MY does. Victor can bribe a judge but a good attorney would question why he waited all this time to tell the truth and go for custody if that's what he wants. Revenge isn't a valid reason to take a child away from his home, and Nick is his legal father. Chelsea can testify that Adam wanted him to be with Nick. The best end to this would be a new DNA test that showed Nick is his father.

I would LOVE it to go that way. Hopefully the writers will stop with the cookie cutter S/l and finally have Victor's devious plans go awry. Have Nick start buying up Underground sites---make them successes---have Victor watch Nick and Noah work together and see how a REAL father treats the family that he loves---and have him lose his ace card and find out Christian is Nick's after all.

PinkChick

Postby PinkChick » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:49 am

Lexi54 wrote:

Same with me. :D :twisted: :lol:

poisonberries

Postby poisonberries » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:28 am

I can't see Victor sueing for custody...he needs to cover his own backside. Chelsea, The Great Con Artist, would crack under pressure and reveal that she and Victor knew all along. Particularly when it's revealed that Nick knew the part that Victor played in Adam's 'death' and didn't tell her...Nick and Chelsea will turn on each other. :twisted:

Zippity

Postby Zippity » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:23 am

Lexi54 wrote:

I have been waiting for that moment for awhile now. :D

poisonberries

Postby poisonberries » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:48 am

Zippity wrote:
Lexi54 wrote:

I have been waiting for that moment for awhile now. :D

Lying to the ones you supposedly love is a sin, isn't it?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”