Shouldn't Jack offer Cane a job?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
deceived

Re: Shouldn't Jack offer Cane a job?

Postby deceived » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:55 am

Judynacke wrote:
poisonberries wrote:
deceived wrote:After Lily divorces Cane so she can boink Jordan for awhile... Cane should get together with Juliet, start a new company and spend some of her earnings from this baby scam...

What sort of company...Liars 'R' Us ? :roll:

Offering 'A Lie For All Occasions,' 'singing Lieagrams,' and a 'One Lie Fits All.'

You had me laughing at these jobs. Good work!

A 1-900 number... LOL... :lol:

shalaydra75

Postby shalaydra75 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:20 am

assis wrote:
SaraG1000 wrote:
Pravda wrote:Cane should start his own company

Great idea. He could demonstrate his business acumen and not be indebted to anyone. Everyone in GC should not need to work for the same three businesses.

I would love to see this alleged business acumen. We know his father was a fine cattle wrestler. What we don't know if Ethan/Cane has even graduated high school, let alone actually accomplished anything. What can he do? It is a valid question which could be answered in an interesting way. Or not.

I want Cane to take CI from Jill!!!!!

Cane played Rugby in college. In fact, that is where he received his nickname (Hurricane). Although writers continuously change Cane's background, all of them present him as a savvy businessman.
1. HIs tenures at Jabot and CI were successful. He even successfully steered the aforementioned companies through a SEC investigation.
2. He spearheaded Chelsea's company.
3. Business picked up significantly at Fenmore's when Cane worked there and dropped when he left.
4. While Victoria and Billy were playing around, Cane put B&S in the black. Posters claimed that jealously drove Cane to try to setup Billy. I contend it was a business move. He had been telling Victoria that she needed to stop wasting time and money on Billy's pet project. The drop in sales prove that Cane was correct; Victoria neglected her core products and is paying the price for it.

assis

Postby assis » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:32 am

^^^He should just start his own business in that case and stop looking for validation from others. Anyone who has ever worked for a Newman who is not a Newman knows that is never going to happen!

His behavior was very poor with regards to what he just pulled at B&S regardless of his motivations. It would be a great time for him to move on from all of those people and do his own thing.

janetb

Postby janetb » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:11 pm

assis wrote:^^^He should just start his own business in that case and stop looking for validation from others. Anyone who has ever worked for a Newman who is not a Newman knows that is never going to happen!

His behavior was very poor with regards to what he just pulled at B&S regardless of his motivations. It would be a great time for him to move on from all of those people and do his own thing.

I agree, no amount of business smarts excuses what he did in an attempt to get Billy fired. Let him go out on his own where he can be the boss . If he's so great then why didn't Jill offer him a job.

shalaydra75

Postby shalaydra75 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:26 pm

janetb wrote:
assis wrote:^^^He should just start his own business in that case and stop looking for validation from others. Anyone who has ever worked for a Newman who is not a Newman knows that is never going to happen!

I agree, no amount of business smarts excuses what he did in an attempt to get Billy fired. Let him go out on his own where he can be the boss . If he's so great then why didn't Jill offer him a job.

Assis-ITA-Cane was beyond wrong for doctoring the video. Although I am a Cane fan, I gave Victoria a standing ovation for firing him. As a Cane fan, I am tired of him lying down and allowing people to walk all over him. Jill used him and then left him hanging. I want him to show Jill and others that he is not a door mat.

Janetb-Jill hired Cane to get B&S out of the red because she knew how good he was. Had she believed that Villy could do the job themselves, she never would have lied to Cane to get him to leave Fenmore’s and would have facilitated B&S being a Villy love-nest.

Jill probably will not bring Cane to CI because she knows how good he is. She knows that Catherine preferred Cane as a business person than her. She knows that before Colin’s blackmail, Devon placed having Cane serve as co-CEO was the condition for giving/loaning her money to purchase CI. Moreover, Jill saw first how ambitious Cane was when he shared CEO with Villy at B&S.

janetb

Postby janetb » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:32 pm

I guess Jill finally saw what a lying cheat Cane is now too.

shalaydra75

Postby shalaydra75 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:54 pm

Cane did not lie and cheat when Jill owned B&S. Jill knows she does not deserve CI, and she saw Cane being more aggressive, thereby realizing that he may challenge her power..

lennonforever

Postby lennonforever » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:11 pm

GreenBubbles wrote:I agree let Cane suffer. He deserves it.

Yes, I like this. I wish he'd be humiliated EVEN MORE and in public. I wish Hillary would out him on GC Buzz. When is the other video going to arise with him fixing up Billy's "fall"?

lennonforever

Postby lennonforever » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:13 pm

poisonberries wrote:
deceived wrote:After Lily divorces Cane so she can boink Jordan for awhile... Cane should get together with Juliet, start a new company and spend some of her earnings from this baby scam...

What sort of company...Liars 'R' Us ? :roll:

Offering 'A Lie For All Occasions,' 'singing Lieagrams,' and a 'One Lie Fits All.'

HAHAHAHAHA!! I love this poison!!! :lol:

GreenBubbles

Postby GreenBubbles » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:16 pm

lennonforever wrote:
GreenBubbles wrote:I agree let Cane suffer. He deserves it.

Yes, I like this. I wish he'd be humiliated EVEN MORE and in public. I wish Hillary would out him on GC Buzz. When is the other video going to arise with him fixing up Billy's "fall"?

Me too. His downfall is my favorite sl right now :lol:

Return to “The Young and the Restless”