Y&R CDN Recap: Jack's meeting with Dina leaves Ash fuming

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

Kainslayer50

Re: Y&R CDN Recap: Jack's meeting with Dina leaves Ash fuming

Postby Kainslayer50 » Fri May 19, 2017 6:01 pm

oh my could this be adam the woman at a facilty after chelsea bribes her said a patient was moved to a secure facilty in lousinna

NJ SOAP LADY

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Fri May 19, 2017 6:21 pm

Kainslayer50 wrote:oh my could this be adam the woman at a facilty after chelsea bribes her said a patient was moved to a secure facilty in lousinna

They were speaking about Chloe. So the patient would be female.

janetb

Postby janetb » Fri May 19, 2017 6:32 pm

Adam's "death" did nothing to change Victor, his actions are all about what benefits him. As Nick said, he thinks he "owns" Scott for paying the ransom. Charitable contributions are always about getting Nikki to forget some horrible thing he's done as if it makes it all okay. I doubt it will be long before she's back to her old ways where he's concerned.

If Jack wants to see their mother then that's his choice but he has no right to expect Ashley to do the same.

Kainslayer50

Postby Kainslayer50 » Fri May 19, 2017 6:48 pm

NJ SOAP LADY wrote:
Kainslayer50 wrote:oh my could this be adam the woman at a facilty after chelsea bribes her said a patient was moved to a secure facilty in lousinna

They were speaking about Chloe. So the patient would be female.

yea probably cause adams return will be classic

Kainslayer50

Postby Kainslayer50 » Fri May 19, 2017 6:58 pm

janetb wrote:Adam's "death" did nothing to change Victor, his actions are all about what benefits him. As Nick said, he thinks he "owns" Scott for paying the ransom. Charitable contributions are always about getting Nikki to forget some horrible thing he's done as if it makes it all okay. I doubt it will be long before she's back to her old ways where he's concerned.

If Jack wants to see their mother then that's his choice but he has no right to expect Ashley to do the same.

after adam returns nikki nick and victoria will forgive his sorry ass and adam and nick will feud again

ANorris

Postby ANorris » Sat May 20, 2017 8:09 am

I wonder about Tessa recognizing Zack... Was she abused by Zack? If so then Abbey better watch out for her safety!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”