Jack

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
janetb

Re: Jack

Postby janetb » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:41 pm

ANorris wrote:
poisonberries wrote:
Exactly! Jack needs more time to get over the hurt of what Billy did to him. If this had happened to one of us in REAL life, then I bet the hurt and bitterness wouldn't be over in a week! :lol:

I know it's a soap, but we talk about it here as though it's real...and in real life a sibling would not forgive and forget quickly. So do we post about it as though it's JUST a soap, and can form an opinion based on that, or do we form our opinion on what would happen in real life...it doesn't work both way for some of us. :?

I think that Jack has a right to be angry with Billy and agree that he removed Billy from Jabot (like John removed Jack over the Jill coupling).... What I don't agree with is Jack further trying to hurt Billy and everyone else with any connection to Billy with zero remorse! What a normal person would do is to ignore or nearly ghost Billy until he can handle his emotions! Jack treated Victor better after being kidnapped, tortured, having had his life, company and family stolen! His anger has been misdirected to the failure of Jack, once again! I wanted Jack to WIN finally after having Victor always win BUT I wanted/hoped/expected Jack to finally win something because he was smarter than Victor not by this stupid ill placed vendetta against the weaker Billy!

ITA, especially about Victor. Jack wanted to make peace after everything Victor did to him and Phyllis but his brother must be ruined. I've always liked Jack but he's no better than Victor , complete with the" it's just business" excuse to disregard anyone but himself.

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:06 pm

With Victor having much less air time lately, I think they're making jack the new SOB in town.

I think it's sad that apparently this ruthlessness seems to be what the writers think the audience wants to see. I agree with previous poster who said jack is being written out of character, but I hope they don't let him get away with everything like Victor always has. I don't like this new Jack and am looking forward to his smack down.

I was cheering Victoria downloading the habit/Clarissa tape and I'll bet Nikki is finally going to tell what she saw between jack and Gloria. :twisted:

sparklepony

Postby sparklepony » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:28 pm

Lizzytish wrote:With Victor having much less air time lately, I think they're making jack the new SOB in town.

I think it's sad that apparently this ruthlessness seems to be what the writers think the audience wants to see. I agree with previous poster who said jack is being written out of character, but I hope they don't let him get away with everything like Victor always has. I don't like this new Jack and am looking forward to his smack down.

I was cheering Victoria downloading the habit/Clarissa tape and I'll bet Nikki is finally going to tell what she saw between jack and Gloria. :twisted:

I am cheering Vikki on too and I don't even like her but I dislike Jack even more.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:26 pm

Adam should be the new victor.....not jack.....the Adam could be devious and loving.....jacks a depressed character unlucky in love and not likeable at all....

Return to “The Young and the Restless”