Chelsea is on Ectasy

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Deb Deb

Chelsea is on Ecxtasy???

Postby Deb Deb » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:19 pm

After Max broke up with Chelsea she went and got high. EJ shows up out of no where to help her. What is he up to now??????

Chrissi

Re: Chelsea is on Ectasy

Postby Chrissi » Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:25 pm

Yeah, what was with that. He acted like he truly cared. What's his angle?!! :~

cbrady

Postby cbrady » Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:25 pm

Who knows but he kinda gave it away when he said I know it isnt you messing up the Bradys lives dont you guys think he was

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:06 pm

Totally, Cbrady!! I think it was him... I think he's a Dimera (Elvis) and is bad to the bone!!! :) I love E.J! Haha

4evaDrake

Postby 4evaDrake » Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:12 pm

I love EJ, I don't know what he is up too. But i agree he seems to be bad to the bone..

Temery

Postby Temery » Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:14 pm

ok, have been reading a few posts about Elvis Demira? Who's that? Did I miss something? *)

Pr!ncess

Postby Pr!ncess » Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:33 pm

I missed where Chelsea got the drugs from? EJ? ANd why is she suddenly using drugs? This girl has got to go!! Shes a shelfish drama queen her character is almost as annoying as Belles!!! And she has a wierd underbite, kind of like a bull dog (but at least bull dogs are cute...lol...)

deniedtrust

Postby deniedtrust » Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:02 am

He seems to good though

JOHNNYDUDE

Postby JOHNNYDUDE » Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:52 pm

This is Johnnydude Happy Xmas Greetings From Canada.I think that Chelsea & E.J. oh and let's forget Grandma Kate too would have been pretty interesting together like working together wise you know they both would be bad to the bone!!!!!.wow to me that sounded extremely kewl to see that happen I wonder what came over me there for a moment???.Oh by the way whenever somebody says "bad to the bone" what does it really mean??? I mean I know it came from a song and from a very famous movie in Terminator 2 but still what does that phrase mean???.Anybody have any ideas???.Thanks to anybody who might have an answer to this mystery question for me and one again Rachel you rule DOOL E.J. too & Kate of course.I wish in the near not so distant future there would be a Chelsea,Kate,E.J. triangle can't think of anybody else but that should be good enough right to have some entertaining stuff you know whatever it might be.So yeah Peace Out this is Johnnydude Bye Byes!!!!!.Reply to this post please thanks everybody!!!!!.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”