Phillip scares me! He has totally lost it!!!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
starbright

Phillip scares me! He has totally lost it!!!

Postby starbright » Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:12 pm

Does anyone else think that Phillip has completely lost it, and just watching him act all crazy gives me the creeps!!

What made him change?

And Willow just told Hope that she is pregnant with Shawn's baby. Do you think that Willow is really pregnant ?)

Natalie

Re: Phillip scares me! He has totally lost it!!!

Postby Natalie » Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:18 pm

I don't think shes pregnant and if she is its not Shawns like she said... Maybe its Phillips or Victors!!!
I hate the way this Phillip is... They shouldn't of made him evil.. We have enough with Vic and EJ..

Blazen Jenny

Postby Blazen Jenny » Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:42 pm

The new evil Philip is actually bring something new to the show. Ya, it is a bit weird to watch him be crazy but it is way better then the sappy boy from before. I love the new philip.....and Jay Johnson (Philip is sooooo hot)! :-)

starbright

Postby starbright » Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:00 am

I agree, we do have enough to worry about with Victor, but watching him yesterday putting Max in a throat hold, was really scarey, he is really taking his new roll on with all the horns!!! He is doing a great job!!

He said when he came back, his new roll would be different, and I am thinking to myself, Yeh, it is different, scarey, but different!

Good job Jay Kenneth Johnson!!!! ;)

starbright

Postby starbright » Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:05 am

He is a cutie!!! And I am very proud of him on the way he came back and is really getting into this "evil Phillip" character, he is doing an excellent job and he is bringing a lot of excitement to the show! About time!

I really am glad he is back! And he is just doing a wonderful job, I look forward to seeing the show now, just to see the "new Phillip"! :-) :) :))

Return to “Days of Our Lives”