The "Sami and Rafe" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
luvmyfunnyface

Re: The

Postby luvmyfunnyface » Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:38 pm

OMG! Its days like today I wish I did not live on the west coast! I can't wait for our couple to say those words I have been longing to hear. I am not familar with the Marlana/Roman love story though, however I am with John/Marlana love story. Which story do you think the writers are trying to follow? Also where can I find the history behind Roman/Marlana, would love to read up on them. TIA!

momof1

Postby momof1 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:49 pm

I cannot wait to see them confess their love for each other. Thanks God for DVR.

Sonia Blade

Postby Sonia Blade » Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:50 pm

I've seen the episode. The 'I love you's' is so sweet. My tummy did a lil flip when they said it :)

magicsteacher

Postby magicsteacher » Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:11 pm

Quote Bellaflor: I'm on the west coast, so you guys have to give me the scoop! LOL! I have 5 hours and 17 minutes to go!!! But the whole Marlena & Roman thing, sounds good. It would be hilarious if EJ feel in love with Merideth!! Then SAFE would be our supercouple!!

BTW I would take Rafe wrapped up in...um, now that I think of it....nothing at all!!!! LOL!!!

Oh, Bellaflor and Sunny--- you will love it!!! Of course, they wait until the end of the show to let us see SAFE together, but it's worth the wait. It's so sweet-- they are both in tears. There is no doubt in my mind now that they are meant to be together. This woman coming in might be a delay or a problem that they have to work through, but they will--- he is with Sami for the long haul-- no matter what!! GO SAFE!!

Sunnydaz

Postby Sunnydaz » Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:14 pm

Quote magicsteacher:
Quote Bellaflor: I'm on the west coast, so you guys have to give me the scoop! LOL! I have 5 hours and 17 minutes to go!!! But the whole Marlena & Roman thing, sounds good. It would be hilarious if EJ feel in love with Merideth!! Then SAFE would be our supercouple!!

BTW I would take Rafe wrapped up in...um, now that I think of it....nothing at all!!!! LOL!!!

Oh, Bellaflor and Sunny--- you will love it!!! Of course, they wait until the end of the show to let us see SAFE together, but it's worth the wait. It's so sweet-- they are both in tears. There is no doubt in my mind now that they are meant to be together. This woman coming in might be a delay or a problem that they have to work through, but they will--- he is with Sami for the long haul-- no matter what!! GO SAFE!!

Got the dvr going and its about to happen.....i'll report back! yippie do da

magicsteacher

Postby magicsteacher » Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:14 pm

Quote SafenSound:
Quote Sunnydaz:
Quote DaysKnowItAll:
Quote magicsteacher:
Quote SafenSound:
Quote magicsteacher: OK, SAFE buddies-- do you all remember the story of Roman and Marlena? Roman was an ISA agent hired to protect Marlena from the Salem Stalker, they fell in love, and got engaged. Then, Roman's ex from his past, Anna, and their daughter, Carrie, who he thought were dead, came back to Salem paid by Stefano to get Roman out of the Salem PD by trickery. It didn't work b/c the ISA found out about it and Roman was reinstated in the Salem PD and he and Marlena resumed their relationship. Meanwhile, Anna went for Tony Dimera and they ended up getting married b/c she drugged him. OK-- that said-- anyone else but me see the similarities between Roman and Marlena and Sami and Rafe?

Rafe is an agent hired to protect Sami, they fall in love and now Stefano hires a woman from Rafe's past to come back to Salem to distract him b/c he is getting too close to the baby switch story. Could this woman, Meredith or Emily, eventually be a new love interest for EJ as Anna who went for Tony Dimera? Nicole can't last as EJ's wife when the baby switch comes out, and Stefano doesn't want Sami and EJ together. This new character has signed a two year contract with DAYS-- although that doesn't always mean a lot---- sooooo-- it may be a possibility. I think SAFE is getting closer and closer and is here to stay!! Any thoughts?????

Sounds a lot like history repeating itself. In that case, we all know that SAFE will survive!

Amen to that. I sure hope so!!!

15hrs....I like the idea someone had about a SAFE wedding around Christmas! I am all for it! ;)

I would love to see Rafe putting his ornament on the Christmas tree :)

Ooooooo, yeah! Yep, I'd take Rafe wrapped and under the Christmas Tree!

Oh, my, yes!!! What a present he would be!!! That time he came over to Sami's and asked her what her construction worker could do for her-- well, I almost lost it on that one!!! I could think of a lot of things he could do for me--none of them have to do with construction, tho!!! LOL

Sunnydaz

Postby Sunnydaz » Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:34 pm

Quote magicsteacher:
Quote SafenSound:
Quote Sunnydaz:
Quote DaysKnowItAll:
Quote magicsteacher:
Quote SafenSound:
Quote magicsteacher: OK, SAFE buddies-- do you all remember the story of Roman and Marlena? Roman was an ISA agent hired to protect Marlena from the Salem Stalker, they fell in love, and got engaged. Then, Roman's ex from his past, Anna, and their daughter, Carrie, who he thought were dead, came back to Salem paid by Stefano to get Roman out of the Salem PD by trickery. It didn't work b/c the ISA found out about it and Roman was reinstated in the Salem PD and he and Marlena resumed their relationship. Meanwhile, Anna went for Tony Dimera and they ended up getting married b/c she drugged him. OK-- that said-- anyone else but me see the similarities between Roman and Marlena and Sami and Rafe?

Rafe is an agent hired to protect Sami, they fall in love and now Stefano hires a woman from Rafe's past to come back to Salem to distract him b/c he is getting too close to the baby switch story. Could this woman, Meredith or Emily, eventually be a new love interest for EJ as Anna who went for Tony Dimera? Nicole can't last as EJ's wife when the baby switch comes out, and Stefano doesn't want Sami and EJ together. This new character has signed a two year contract with DAYS-- although that doesn't always mean a lot---- sooooo-- it may be a possibility. I think SAFE is getting closer and closer and is here to stay!! Any thoughts?????

Sounds a lot like history repeating itself. In that case, we all know that SAFE will survive!

15hrs....I like the idea someone had about a SAFE wedding around Christmas! I am all for it! ;)

Oh, my, yes!!! What a present he would be!!! That time he came over to Sami's and asked her what her construction worker could do for her-- well, I almost lost it on that one!!! I could think of a lot of things he could do for me--none of them have to do with construction, tho!!! LOL

Doesnt that just stink......right at the last min the good part happens.....so glad tho it was worth waiting.

magicsteacher

Postby magicsteacher » Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:37 pm

It sure was. Can't wait for more to come. I am anxious to see what Bo has to say to Rafe and why. Also, the funeral for Grace where EJ hits here with the custody papers. Rafe and she will be at their best!!!!

SafenSound

Postby SafenSound » Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:38 pm

Quote Sunnydaz:
Quote magicsteacher:
Quote SafenSound:
Quote Sunnydaz:
Quote DaysKnowItAll:
Quote magicsteacher:
Quote SafenSound:

Doesnt that just stink......right at the last min the good part happens.....so glad tho it was worth waiting.

Noooo! Say it ain't so Sunnydaz!

Sunnydaz

Postby Sunnydaz » Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:20 pm

Quote SafenSound:
Quote Sunnydaz:
Quote magicsteacher:
Quote SafenSound:
Quote Sunnydaz:
Quote DaysKnowItAll:
Quote magicsteacher:
Quote SafenSound:

Noooo! Say it ain't so Sunnydaz!

You can feel Sami and Rafe's love....dont worry you'll enjoy the mill-a-second LOL

Return to “Days of Our Lives”