The "Sami and Rafe" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Sunnydaz

Re: The

Postby Sunnydaz » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:06 pm

Quote SafenSound:
Quote Maebaby: Sami will run back to Rafe. She and EJ are to much alike they destroy everything they think they want. They will get bored with each other. :-)

I am already, anywhoo...

What'll be interesting is to see how they build Egage only to watch them be destroyed, he-he, trust me it's coming.

Stay tuned...

gosh you are so right...not watching but just the thought of the same old story is too repetitive...sami not seeing whats good when she has it so she has to be self destructive and go with whats not good just for a quick fix...she's so messed up and it never changes, how can anyone have faith that she will ever do whats right and be happy? ... thats why i've grown tired, the writers just plain ol suck...no imagination to bring forth new and exciting s/l's...oh well, i'll come by and moan about it from time to time...i feel better that way LOL

saminrafe

Postby saminrafe » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:33 am

Good Monday morning ladies !!!!

Hope you all had a great weekend, it was really cold here so spent my time inside. I did get to watch some football and my Son is a happy fan today since the Ravens won.

Enjoy your day ladies and i'll talk to you all again soon

SafenSound

Postby SafenSound » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:57 pm

Quote saminrafe: Good Monday morning ladies !!!!

Hope you all had a great weekend, it was really cold here so spent my time inside. I did get to watch some football and my Son is a happy fan today since the Ravens won.

Enjoy your day ladies and i'll talk to you all again soon

Yes it was a great historic day!! Very exciting time! Congrats to the Ravens and the 49ers..none of my favs but ok. Falcons better try next time...

In the meanwhile, there's still talk about ping pong Sami, lol! You know she can't stay away from Rafe, ha!

lovelylady21

Postby lovelylady21 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:20 pm

Sami is soooo stupid for choosing ej over rafe while angry at rafe. I think safe will be together again someday ;)

Maebaby

Postby Maebaby » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:38 pm

Like I just said in another post Sami will be seeing red when she fines out Rafe and Kate has sex. She HATES Kate!!!!!I'm looking forward to watching how the writers are going toplay this one out. :D

lovelylady21

Postby lovelylady21 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:48 pm

Quote Maebaby: Like I just said in another post Sami will be seeing red when she fines out Rafe and Kate has sex. She HATES Kate!!!!!I'm looking forward to watching how the writers are going toplay this one out. :D

Sami is STILL hot for rafe i dont care what anybody else say..safe is far from over ;)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”