The "Sami and Rafe" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
magicsteacher

Re: The

Postby magicsteacher » Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:23 pm

Quote Bellaflor: Okay you all know I am hard core SAFE fan. I started watching right before Sami went into WP and feel in love with the on screen chemistry between Rafe and Sami. I have been very vocal about them being the next supercouple, but right now I am so scared!! I really want Sami to have Rafe by her side and them support eachother through this very difficult time. Sami is crazy to have told EJ about Grace. Don't get me wrong, I want the baby switch s/l to end, but I think EJ is so evil he will try to not only hurt Sami, but watch out Rafe. EJ better not break them up!!!!!!!

When Rafe called Sami today to check on her and see how it went with breaking the news to the twins, he was genuinely concerned and seemed so sad that she did not want him to stop by to be with her. His facial expression said it all. He wants to be there for her, but for whatever reason she said no.

Then Sami says she did not tell EJ about Grace because of Nicole.??What??? Then we see all this interaction between Nicole and Rafe.Why????I don't know........will he be the one to figure out the switch or are they really trying to to test chemistry? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I need some SAFE reassurance!! C'mon ladies help me out!! ;)

(Sorry...needed to get this out. Thanks!)

After reading about tomorrow's show, I feel that Sami and Rafe are OK, as they come to each other's defense and she ends up in his arms. Hope this helps. i just wonder when she is going to investigate Rafe's past and after all he has been through for her, she better be understanding and patient with his past.

Bellaflor

Postby Bellaflor » Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:32 pm

I hope your right Magic. Seeing her in his arms is reassurance enough for me. looking foward to tomorrow's show!Plus the spoilers seem to help confirm Rafe will begin to learn more about the switch and help Sami. Remember some time ago, when Rafe told Sami they need to take down the Dimera's in order to bring Grace home safely? Well now that Grace is gone, maybe Rafe and Sami will focus on bringing down the Dimera's!! Supercouple to the rescue!!! Together, fighting to keep Salem "SAFE." LOL!! I see it already!!

magicsteacher

Postby magicsteacher » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:17 pm

Quote Bellaflor: I hope your right Magic. Seeing her in his arms is reassurance enough for me. looking foward to tomorrow's show!Plus the spoilers seem to help confirm Rafe will begin to learn more about the switch and help Sami. Remember some time ago, when Rafe told Sami they need to take down the Dimera's in order to bring Grace home safely? Well now that Grace is gone, maybe Rafe and Sami will focus on bringing down the Dimera's!! Supercouple to the rescue!!! Together, fighting to keep Salem "SAFE." LOL!! I see it already!!

OOOH!! I had forgotten about that statement that Rafe made!! I think the SUPERCOUPLE of SAFE will bring it all together in the end!!!

Sunnydaz

Postby Sunnydaz » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:47 pm

Sami's world might be crumbling around her. Will treating her badly....EJ getting custody....Grace dieing etc

but there's is one thing she can rely on......Rafes love and support.....that is a good thing.

AlaNurse

Postby AlaNurse » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:48 am

Here it is daaarlins. I remember how adm told me they found missing threads. :D I know, you thank me, and thank me very much!!!! :-) Have fun!!!!!!!

Bellaflor

Postby Bellaflor » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:31 am

Thank you! A million Thank yous for finding the thread. Why do they go missing?

Bellaflor

Postby Bellaflor » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:35 am

Quote Sunnydaz: Sami's world might be crumbling around her. Will treating her badly....EJ getting custody....Grace dieing etc

but there's is one thing she can rely on......Rafes love and support.....that is a good thing.

That’s right! Rafe is there to be Sami's hero and like Arianna mentioned, he comes galloping on his white horse to rescue his damsel in distress!! :-)

SafenSound

Postby SafenSound » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:12 am

Quote Bellaflor: Okay you all know I am hard core SAFE fan. I started watching right before Sami went into WP and feel in love with the on screen chemistry between Rafe and Sami. I have been very vocal about them being the next supercouple, but right now I am so scared!! I really want Sami to have Rafe by her side and them support eachother through this very difficult time. Sami is crazy to have told EJ about Grace. Don't get me wrong, I want the baby switch s/l to end, but I think EJ is so evil he will try to not only hurt Sami, but watch out Rafe. EJ better not break them up!!!!!!!

When Rafe called Sami today to check on her and see how it went with breaking the news to the twins, he was genuinely concerned and seemed so sad that she did not want him to stop by to be with her. His facial expression said it all. He wants to be there for her, but for whatever reason she said no.

Then Sami says she did not tell EJ about Grace because of Nicole.??What??? Then we see all this interaction between Nicole and Rafe.Why????I don't know........will he be the one to figure out the switch or are they really trying to to test chemistry? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I need some SAFE reassurance!! C'mon ladies help me out!! ;)

(Sorry...needed to get this out. Thanks!)

OMG!! I thought I was the only that picked up on the chemistry between Nicole and Rafe. Please don't let it be true!! Girl, I got your backup, IT WILL NOT HAPPEN!! LOL :-)

Also, I didn't like Arianna's statement about Grace to Rafe on yesterday's epi. I loved his reaction to her. Priceless.

Bellaflor

Postby Bellaflor » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:26 am

[/quote] OMG!! I thought I was the only that picked up on the chemistry between Nicole and Rafe. Please don't let it be true!! Girl, I got your backup, IT WILL NOT HAPPEN!! LOL :-)

Also, I didn't like Arianna's statement about Grace to Rafe on yesterday's epi. I loved his reaction to her. Priceless.[/quote]

I know when he looks at her like,how dare you say that. Then when Ari talks to Brady about them two(SAFE) hiding something, well I just thought she is cold hearted. All she wants to do is expose Sami and keep her brother lonely! Not going to happen....SAFE is here to stay!! :)

AlaNurse

Postby AlaNurse » Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:39 pm

Some posters have questioned why Rafe didn't show more emotions. I can tell you why. Rafe knew if HE FELL APART he wouldn't be able to be there for Sami. She would be in worse condition, (if that was possible) if he feel apart with her. He held on to his emotions while grieving inside. He knew he had to be there for Sami. He would be just like DR. Dan. If he could get all alone, he would be able to let himself grieve as he desperately needs to.

That is quite a man in my book. Always putting his loved one needs before his own. That is a RARE person in this life. Need I say more????

Return to “Days of Our Lives”