The "Sami and Rafe" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Bellaflor

Re: The

Postby Bellaflor » Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:05 pm

Quote luvmyfunnyface: Hi to all my fellow SAFE fans!!! I love reading all of your coments becuase you have different views, and tuly give me something to think about, I wouldn't have thought of otherwise. I also LOVE this couple, only couple I am rooting for thease days, however I do have to take a break from watching the show, this what they are going through now hits way too close to home for me. My situation happened about 12 years ago but none the less is still too much for me too bear. I just going to keep up with you guys until this rough patch is over. again I just love this thread, and I love SAFE even more. Hope Rafe can pull through this, for some reason I am more worried about him than I am worried bout Sami, don't know why though.

I can only imagine how difficult it must be for you to try to watch. We will be more than happy to keep you updated. I also feel a huge amount of concern for Rafe. The dimeras, especially the spawn of Satan, EJ, will want revenge against Rafe. EJ is so capable of really bad things. I just want it all to be over!! But it is more likely that it will be dragged on for some time. Take care!

SafeFan702

Postby SafeFan702 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:54 pm

im new to this board. I have been watching day for years now and have not been so into a couple then i have been with SAFE. THey just feel right together and both have that love sparkle LOL. I know these next few weeks are really gonna be tough since we are gonna be having alot of ejami scenes and how sami pushes rafe away since she is feeling so guilty. i just really hope they both fight though this rought time and realize they are both happy when they are together. only time will tell

magicsteacher

Postby magicsteacher » Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:53 pm

Quote SafeFan702: im new to this board. I have been watching day for years now and have not been so into a couple then i have been with SAFE. THey just feel right together and both have that love sparkle LOL. I know these next few weeks are really gonna be tough since we are gonna be having alot of ejami scenes and how sami pushes rafe away since she is feeling so guilty. i just really hope they both fight though this rought time and realize they are both happy when they are together. only time will tell

Welcome SAFEFAN!!! Glad to have you aboard our SAFE place.
I love these two together too. SOD shows them to be the #1 couple on DAYS and ALI and GALEN to be the #1 actor/actress. I think they will go through some rough times soon, but I have faith that they will be back together. Galen also said in the article in SOD that he is very suspicious of Nicole and the way she acts about Grace's death, but that he doesn't say anything to her at the hospital b/c it's not the right time. However, he does say that Rafe knows she is up to something and that Rafe will be looking to find out what that is!! You go Rafe and SAFE.

Sunnydaz

Postby Sunnydaz » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:30 am

Happy Sunday Safers! Like my new avi? LOL :D

Greek Godess

Postby Greek Godess » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:45 am

Quote Sunnydaz: Happy Sunday Safers! Like my new avi? LOL :D
I do like your avi. You are to funny though. I bet your clients at the salon must get a kick out of you.

Sunnydaz

Postby Sunnydaz » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:48 am

Quote Greek Godess:
I do like your avi. You are to funny though. I bet your clients at the salon must get a kick out of you.

LOL glad you like the avi......send me an email and i'll send you a link to the salon.

Greek Godess

Postby Greek Godess » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:51 am

Quote Sunnydaz:
Quote Greek Godess:

LOL glad you like the avi......send me an email and i'll send you a link to the salon.
it's mariagirikis@yahoo.com. Have a good weekend? Ready for another crazy week on days.

Sunnydaz

Postby Sunnydaz » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:59 am

OK you have mail.....and if you want go ahead and erase your email addy, i have it.

Sunnydaz

Postby Sunnydaz » Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:10 am

Quote Greek Godess:
Quote Sunnydaz:
Quote Greek Godess:

it's mariagirikis@yahoo.com. Have a good weekend? Ready for another crazy week on days.

Got the email back ...... error in the name or somethin

Greek Godess

Postby Greek Godess » Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:20 am

Quote Sunnydaz:
Quote Greek Godess:
Quote Sunnydaz:
Quote Greek Godess:

Got the email back ...... error in the name or somethin

Sunny, try it agian. It is the right email address.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”