The "Sami and Rafe" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Sonia Blade

Re: The

Postby Sonia Blade » Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:06 pm

I wonder how Rafe is going to feel when he finds out Sami tells EJ about Grace. Does Grace really pass away? So sad. Let's hope it brings Rafe closer to Sami.

magicsteacher

Postby magicsteacher » Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:13 pm

Quote Sonia Blade: I wonder how Rafe is going to feel when he finds out Sami tells EJ about Grace. Does Grace really pass away? So sad. Let's hope it brings Rafe closer to Sami.

I thought about that, too. I really think that Rafe will be OK with it b/c/ now the baby will be in no danger from EJ and Sami will have less to do with him, since Johnny will be the only child left. I honestly believe that if Sami is to be a different Sami than before and she really wants to go ahead with her life with nothing "hanging over her head" like she said yesterday-- then she will have to take the high road on this one and tell EJ the truth. If not, she will really be no better than Nicole. She also needs to tell Will, which I read she does. I think Rafe will be understanding with her, especially at this time.

I am with you-- hoping this brings SAFE closer together.

Sonia Blade

Postby Sonia Blade » Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:41 pm

The only reason I watch Days every single day is because of Rafe + Sami.... so if those two ended I wouldn't bother to watch.

magicsteacher

Postby magicsteacher » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:26 pm

Quote Sonia Blade: The only reason I watch Days every single day is because of Rafe + Sami.... so if those two ended I wouldn't bother to watch.

Well, let's face it, what other couples are there on the show that have any chance of becoming permanent. They took away all the old favorites. Now, we have Bo and Hope, whom I hope they give more s/l to soon; Philip and Stephanie-- doubt it; Max and Chelsea are gone; Abe and Lexie-- poor s/l; Lucas and Chloe-- doomed; Nicole and EJ-- maybe if a miracle occurs and he for some twisted reason forgives her for what she did. Other than that, I don't know who is going to carry the show. Brady could be paired with Arianna or Melanie, I guess; the rest are teens. To me, they need to keep SAFE going- put them through some problems, and keep them together to help carry the show.

Bellaflor

Postby Bellaflor » Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:10 pm

Sami and Rafe love scenes were HOT!!! 8) I could not keep my eyes off them! They had everything the EJami fans "thought" they were missing during round 1!! We can see round 345 & it will always be HOT! ITA she was going to show him some "appreciation"!!! We ALL know where she was heading..... I aslo watch because of SAFE.
Hey did anyone catch the name bomb today? Rafe mentioned Heidi. Heidi must be the other woman!!!

magicsteacher

Postby magicsteacher » Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:48 pm

Quote Bellaflor: Sami and Rafe love scenes were HOT!!! 8) I could not keep my eyes off them! They had everything the EJami fans "thought" they were missing during round 1!! We can see round 345 & it will always be HOT! ITA she was going to show him some "appreciation"!!! We ALL know where she was heading..... I aslo watch because of SAFE.
Hey did anyone catch the name bomb today? Rafe mentioned Heidi. Heidi must be the other woman!!!

Yep, but I wonder if she is a recent love or a love from way in the past? There is always the possibility that Mia is his daughter, but it would have to have been from a teen romance. The nun, Sr. Agnes, knew-- she alluded to a troubled teen time and how he turned his life around. I guess we will find out when Sami starts to investigate his past. One site said that Sami, Mia, and Heidi all names that end in vowels-- could there be a connection??

I just want to say that I hope all the SAFE fans hold on through these next two weeks. I have read on other spoiler sites that Sami pushes Rafe away and tells EJ about Grace b/c she wants him to be angry with her--she feels she is being punished b/c of all the rotten things she has done in her past. Remember that she tells Rafe she doesn't deserve him and being that happy. We just have to hold tight to the thought that Caroline and Hope will help her work through all this and that in the end she will turn to Rafe. I think he will work to help find out about Sydney-- he knows that Nicole is up to something and I think he will find out what has happened and make sure that Sami gets her baby back. Also read that EJ, being spiteful, takes her to court for custody of Johnny. Rafe needs to be there for her and she need to take his love and caring. GO SAFE!!!!!

Sunnydaz

Postby Sunnydaz » Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:59 am

I loved the way Rafe told Nicole to fly a kite yesterday. He's no dummy and knows Nicole always has an alterior motive. And he's also tell Ari to cut it out. I'm glad we heard Heidi's name and wonder if we'll get to meet her. He's up front and honest, handsome, sweet and after reading the spoilers i hope the writers get it right by keeping him strong and supportive to Sami when she's going thru hardships. I have faith he will be.

DaysKnowItAll

Postby DaysKnowItAll » Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:34 pm

Quote Sunnydaz: I loved the way Rafe told Nicole to fly a kite yesterday. He's no dummy and knows Nicole always has an alterior motive. And he's also tell Ari to cut it out. I'm glad we heard Heidi's name and wonder if we'll get to meet her. He's up front and honest, handsome, sweet and after reading the spoilers i hope the writers get it right by keeping him strong and supportive to Sami when she's going thru hardships. I have faith he will be.

I think Rafe is the only male that actually catches onto things...LOL
So how excited are you guys about the upcoming eps. Me...sad but excited! Gotta talk about some spoilers which I'm sure most have heard but if you haven't I want to give a heads up,
***************SPOILER TALK ***********BELOW************

Ok, tomorrow Sami drops EJ like a hot potato to run into Rafe's arms, ahhhhh. Love love love it! Also she invites Rafe into Grace's room while Grace is dying, I was kinda stunned she didn't tell EJ and invite him to have a the last moments with his daughter b/c at that point it wouldn't matter if she was a Dimera but my point is she chose RAFE to be there in those last minutes. I GOT NO QUESTION LEFT, SHE LOVES HIM TOTALLY AND HAS MADE A TRUE TO HEART CHOICE. YESSSS!

Sunnydaz

Postby Sunnydaz » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:30 pm

Quote DaysKnowItAll:
Quote Sunnydaz: I loved the way Rafe told Nicole to fly a kite yesterday. He's no dummy and knows Nicole always has an alterior motive. And he's also tell Ari to cut it out. I'm glad we heard Heidi's name and wonder if we'll get to meet her. He's up front and honest, handsome, sweet and after reading the spoilers i hope the writers get it right by keeping him strong and supportive to Sami when she's going thru hardships. I have faith he will be.

So how excited are you guys about the upcoming eps. Me...sad but excited! Gotta talk about some spoilers which I'm sure most have heard but if you haven't I want to give a heads up,

Ok, tomorrow Sami drops EJ like a hot potato to run into Rafe's arms, ahhhhh. Love love love it! Also she invites Rafe into Grace's room while Grace is dying, I was kinda stunned she didn't tell EJ and invite him to have a the last moments with his daughter b/c at that point it wouldn't matter if she was a Dimera but my point is she chose RAFE to be there in those last minutes. I GOT NO QUESTION LEFT, SHE LOVES HIM TOTALLY AND HAS MADE A TRUE TO HEART CHOICE. YESSSS!

I hate the fact that Grace is going to die. She's sooooo cute and they are going to be devasted. But, i hope Rafe hangs in there and shows Sami how much he's there for her.

magicsteacher

Postby magicsteacher » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:35 pm

Quote Sunnydaz:
Quote DaysKnowItAll:

I hate the fact that Grace is going to die. She's sooooo cute and they are going to be devasted. But, i hope Rafe hangs in there and shows Sami how much he's there for her.

I think he will. He has told her anything for you. ITA-- she loves him completely, but will push him away for awhile out of anger and guilt toward herself, not him. Be strong and hang in there, Rafe.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”