The "Sami and Rafe" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Sunnydaz

Re: The

Postby Sunnydaz » Sat May 30, 2009 9:47 pm

Quote magicsteacher:
Quote DaysKnowItAll: Got some good storylines coming up this week! Just saw the Promo for June 1, and OMG, looks juicy. GO SAFE LUVIN'!

I can't wait either-- didn't see the promo, but read about it. Sounds great to me!!! SAFE is for real.

Cool! Something to look forward to :)

DaysKnowItAll

Postby DaysKnowItAll » Sat May 30, 2009 11:40 pm

Quote Sunnydaz:
Quote magicsteacher:
Quote DaysKnowItAll: Got some good storylines coming up this week! Just saw the Promo for June 1, and OMG, looks juicy. GO SAFE LUVIN'!

I can't wait either-- didn't see the promo, but read about it. Sounds great to me!!! SAFE is for real.

Cool! Something to look forward to :)

These 2 just keep getting better n better. HOTTTTTT!

DaysKnowItAll

Postby DaysKnowItAll » Sun May 31, 2009 9:44 am

Just dropped by for some "Safe" luv!

Sunnydaz

Postby Sunnydaz » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:23 pm

Enough already with the #4 & #6 corpse drawers....so sick of seeing Stephanie horizontal!!!!!!

GIVE ME SOME SAFE

magicsteacher

Postby magicsteacher » Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:49 pm

Quote Sunnydaz: Enough already with the #4 & #6 corpse drawers....so sick of seeing Stephanie horizontal!!!!!!

GIVE ME SOME SAFE

OMG I so agree. I thought I was going to scream today if I watched them in those drawers for one more minute. Today's show sucked. Can't wait for tomorrow's SAFE scenes. Much more exciting!!! Also read on another site that SOD has said that Sami and Rafe are in contention for the #1 daytime couple. Yeah, SAFE!!!!! If the writers pull them apart, they are more than crazy!!

Sonia Blade

Postby Sonia Blade » Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:56 pm

Also read on another site that SOD has said that Sami and Rafe are in contention for the #1 daytime couple. Yeah, SAFE!!!!! If the writers pull them apart, they are more than crazy!!

Where did you read this. I want to see this. That's so exciting for Sami and cutie Rafe :)

magicsteacher

Postby magicsteacher » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:20 pm

I read it on another site, but we are not allowed to list the sites here. It said that SOD named Sami and Rafe their #1 couple this week and Ali and Galen as the number 1 actor and actress. This was from voting by the fans themselves. I think this is SUPER. Has ELVIS finally left the building?? I sure hope so!!!!!

DaysKnowItAll

Postby DaysKnowItAll » Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:39 am

Quote magicsteacher: I read it on another site, but we are not allowed to list the sites here. It said that SOD named Sami and Rafe their #1 couple this week and Ali and Galen as the number 1 actor and actress. This was from voting by the fans themselves. I think this is SUPER. Has ELVIS finally left the building?? I sure hope so!!!!!

woohoo! Love the sound of that! :D :D :D :D

Sonia Blade

Postby Sonia Blade » Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:49 am

Elvis has left the building - HYSTERICAL - LOL

Sami and EJ are defnt over. I believe she had stockholm syndrome when they conceived Sydney/Grace. How can the writers justify Sami and EJ getting back together. It's like he's reformed criminal. If anything he's a worse criminal than ever. His evil little ways is bothersome. Rafe is a sweety and actually loves Sami for all her craziness. Does RAfe even know how Jonny was conceived?

magicsteacher

Postby magicsteacher » Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:14 am

Quote Sonia Blade: Elvis has left the building - HYSTERICAL - LOL

Sami and EJ are defnt over. I believe she had stockholm syndrome when they conceived Sydney/Grace. How can the writers justify Sami and EJ getting back together. It's like he's reformed criminal. If anything he's a worse criminal than ever. His evil little ways is bothersome. Rafe is a sweety and actually loves Sami for all her craziness. Does RAfe even know how Jonny was conceived?

Not that I know of, but then he was an FBI agent. He really hates EJ and it may be more than b/c she had feelings for EJ. He never asks her anything about that-- it's like he either doesn't know or doesn't care about her past-- he just loves her for who she is NOW. I hope she returns the favor when she finds out about his past.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”