The "Sami and Rafe" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
samilu

Re: The

Postby samilu » Mon May 11, 2009 7:15 pm

Hello girls...I am a big Safe fan...I beleive RAfe is the perfect amn for Sami...He puts her and Grace above anything else...He would do anything to protect her..The way he looks at her would make any woman`s heart melt...

soapsurfer

Postby soapsurfer » Mon May 11, 2009 11:30 pm

Looks like we have more Rafe & Sami tomorrow! Yippers :D

SafenSound

Postby SafenSound » Tue May 12, 2009 9:20 am

Thanks for the welcome Sunnydaz! :)

ladybamafan

Postby ladybamafan » Tue May 12, 2009 10:07 am

Quote SafenSound: Hi everybody! I've been a lurker on this board for awhile and I crack up at reading some of your posts. I too am a SAFE fan but I must admit that it wouldn't suprise me if the writers decide to make Rafe out to be a "bad guy." I was thinking, what if he is working for Stefano to keep Sami and EJ apart because the hint has been that Stefano knows more about Nichole/Sydney. What other way to distract Sami than using Rafe. His job may actually be keeping them apart. ~) I know, I know I love them both, but just thinking how these s/l goes, who knows? With the way EJ has crossed over to the dark side, I think Sami will be the only one to save him from self-destruction. I hope not, because again I am a SAFE fan!!!! :)

Rafe has a past (who doesn't) & it may not be a good one. And, it will probably hit Sami pretty hard. But, even Sister Theresa said herself, Rafe is a good man. So, I don't think it will be bad enough to keep them apart. They belong together

Sonia Blade

Postby Sonia Blade » Tue May 12, 2009 10:23 am

Yay Rafe :)

Does anyone ever wonder if there's any coffee in those cups?

Also, where does he live?

Sunnydaz

Postby Sunnydaz » Tue May 12, 2009 9:47 pm

Quote Sonia Blade: Yay Rafe :)

Does anyone ever wonder if there's any coffee in those cups?

Also, where does he live?

Thats a good question, we havent seen his place.....probably budget cuts ~)

Anywho i'm watching todays' epi ... love the way Rafe talks to Sami about how he doesnt care if they dont have alone time right now.....he's so sweet

Sonia Blade

Postby Sonia Blade » Wed May 13, 2009 2:25 pm

He's adorable with a capital 'A'. I'm guessing Sami and Rafe will be moving in together soon enough.

AlaNurse

Postby AlaNurse » Wed May 13, 2009 4:18 pm

Oh, I loved watching Rafe kick butt today! :-) The director made this FBI man look like a wuss at the Safe House and an under dog. ;( Finally we saw him like we wanted to see him handle his lady love's problem. Rafe is such a smooth operator. You don't see him screaming out at those he doesn't like, as EJ does...in his baby's hearing distance. That would scare a little baby. :( I just love how Rafe handles Sami. He is so calm. Plus he does his OWN work and doesn't hire thugs to do it. Isn't he a "dream man?" :D

AlaNurse

Postby AlaNurse » Wed May 13, 2009 8:18 pm

Why, yes Alanurse...I totally agree with you. Great minds think alike. 3) (my alter ego) 8)

Sunnydaz

Postby Sunnydaz » Wed May 13, 2009 8:22 pm

Quote AlaNurse: Why, yes Alanurse...I totally agree with you. Great minds think alike. 3) (my alter ego) 8)

Sorry girlfriend but i didnt comment because i'm watching todays epi now.....just finished the scene and i loved it!

You know what was even better then that? The fact that Sami said to Nicole "believe me if i wanted EJ i'd have him" or whatever it was.........i've been saying that for years.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”