The "Sami and Rafe" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
magicsteacher

Re: The

Postby magicsteacher » Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:59 am

Quote Sunnydaz: She'll tell him soon enough. What i love is that EJ thinks he's going to talk sense into Sami about Rafe adopting Grace and the deed is already done. Signed, sealed, delievered. So he will have no control over that and why he thinks he has ANY say so is perposterous.

Why did EJ say to Nicole yesterday......that Rafe will have Johnny 24/7.......does he plan on giving him up? lol he did say 24/7 i dont want RAfe near him for that long.......ok dummmy but having Johnny at the "Disfunction Junction" is fine? ~)

Their love scene yesterday was awesome, and i love seeing her happy. When she crinkles up her nose that way with that big $hit eating grin you know she's elated. You go girl!

Oh-- I agree about the love scene. If the EJAMI fans thought that their first scene wasn't hot enough and didn't show enuff passion- then I hope they watched yesterday's show, cause it sure made up for anything they might have thought was missing the first time-- especially when Sami was going to show Rafe her "appreciation". Oh, yeah-- we all know where THAT one was going lol!!

Yeah, I was thinking that also when EJ said that to Nicole about Johnny being with Rafe 24/7. Johnny isn't with Sami now 24/7, so why would he be all of a sudden? I also caught that EJ said something about Rafe being a lowlife and the assignment guarding Sami was the only one HE knew about that Rafe had had with the FBI. We had been told before that Rafe was an experienced agent. So I take it that EJ has been investigating Rafe or daddy Stefano has and has let EJ know what he knows.

SafenSound

Postby SafenSound » Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:40 am

All I can say about SAFE the scenes yesterday is huba, huba, huba!!!! :)

magicsteacher

Postby magicsteacher » Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:53 am

Quote SafenSound: All I can say about SAFE the scenes yesterday is huba, huba, huba!!!! :)

*** Saw a rumor*** that says EJ is devastated to find out that his baby died until his family, Stefano, tells him taht Sydney is really his and Sami's. He's angry over this and decides to do a tit-for -tat so Sami will not know that SYdney is hers, at least for the time being. Also, Will makes a very clever observation-- i think he already did this with the eye color thing at the Java Cafe. I hope nobody buys this one, b/c there are a lot of combinations and recessive and dominant factors involved.

Another rumor is that Rafe moves in with Sami. That would be great.

SafenSound

Postby SafenSound » Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:05 am

Quote magicsteacher:
Quote SafenSound: All I can say about SAFE scenes yesterday is huba, huba, huba!!!! :)

*** Saw a rumor*** that says EJ is devastated to find out that his baby died until his family, Stefano, tells him taht Sydney is really his and Sami's. He's angry over this and decides to do a tit-for -tat so Sami will not know that SYdney is hers, at least for the time being. Also, Will makes a very clever observation-- i think he already did this with the eye color thing at the Java Cafe. I hope nobody buys this one, b/c there are a lot of combinations and recessive and dominant factors involved.

Another rumor is that Rafe moves in with Sami. That would be great.

You know that would be just like EJ if so...he's so hating Rafe right now and Nichole called him out on it yesterday. However, if that's the case and he keeps Sami from the truth, that will make her hate him all the more. I tell you between Mia's cutting her finger, Will noticing the eye color and Dr. Baker writing the letter to point the finger at Nichole, and Stephano knowing the truth, there's no telling how this is going to come out! Can't wait to watch it all unfold. :)

magicsteacher

Postby magicsteacher » Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:30 am

I know. I am looking forward to this summer and hoping that it is a lot better than last. As long as SAFE stays together and is the endgame-- it's cool!!!

Sonia Blade

Postby Sonia Blade » Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:06 pm

I wonder how Rafe is going to feel when he finds out Sami tells EJ about Grace. Does Grace really pass away? So sad. Let's hope it brings Rafe closer to Sami.

magicsteacher

Postby magicsteacher » Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:13 pm

Quote Sonia Blade: I wonder how Rafe is going to feel when he finds out Sami tells EJ about Grace. Does Grace really pass away? So sad. Let's hope it brings Rafe closer to Sami.

I thought about that, too. I really think that Rafe will be OK with it b/c/ now the baby will be in no danger from EJ and Sami will have less to do with him, since Johnny will be the only child left. I honestly believe that if Sami is to be a different Sami than before and she really wants to go ahead with her life with nothing "hanging over her head" like she said yesterday-- then she will have to take the high road on this one and tell EJ the truth. If not, she will really be no better than Nicole. She also needs to tell Will, which I read she does. I think Rafe will be understanding with her, especially at this time.

I am with you-- hoping this brings SAFE closer together.

Sonia Blade

Postby Sonia Blade » Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:41 pm

The only reason I watch Days every single day is because of Rafe + Sami.... so if those two ended I wouldn't bother to watch.

magicsteacher

Postby magicsteacher » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:26 pm

Quote Sonia Blade: The only reason I watch Days every single day is because of Rafe + Sami.... so if those two ended I wouldn't bother to watch.

Well, let's face it, what other couples are there on the show that have any chance of becoming permanent. They took away all the old favorites. Now, we have Bo and Hope, whom I hope they give more s/l to soon; Philip and Stephanie-- doubt it; Max and Chelsea are gone; Abe and Lexie-- poor s/l; Lucas and Chloe-- doomed; Nicole and EJ-- maybe if a miracle occurs and he for some twisted reason forgives her for what she did. Other than that, I don't know who is going to carry the show. Brady could be paired with Arianna or Melanie, I guess; the rest are teens. To me, they need to keep SAFE going- put them through some problems, and keep them together to help carry the show.

Bellaflor

Postby Bellaflor » Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:10 pm

Sami and Rafe love scenes were HOT!!! 8) I could not keep my eyes off them! They had everything the EJami fans "thought" they were missing during round 1!! We can see round 345 & it will always be HOT! ITA she was going to show him some "appreciation"!!! We ALL know where she was heading..... I aslo watch because of SAFE.
Hey did anyone catch the name bomb today? Rafe mentioned Heidi. Heidi must be the other woman!!!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”