The "Sami and Rafe" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
magicsteacher

Re: The

Postby magicsteacher » Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:22 pm

Quote DaysKnowItAll: Got some good storylines coming up this week! Just saw the Promo for June 1, and OMG, looks juicy. GO SAFE LUVIN'!

Just read a hidden clue on another site and was wondering what you SAFE lovers think about it:

"Sami and Rafe spend all of their time being romantic and talking about their relationship. Why do you think they are being so shallow? Probably because romance and pillow talk will most likely serve as wistful flashbacks". Now, this kind of bothered me. How about you???

sswtn

Postby sswtn » Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:26 pm

WooHoo! Safe is back on today. I almost can not watch Days when they are not on. We are going to see some interesting twists coming up. I am getting so excited *doin the happy dance* :-)
~SPOILER~
I am hoping the loss of Grace will bond Safe even closer.

magicsteacher

Postby magicsteacher » Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:10 pm

Quote sswtn: WooHoo! Safe is back on today. I almost can not watch Days when they are not on. We are going to see some interesting twists coming up. I am getting so excited *doin the happy dance* :-)
~SPOILER~

OMG, me.too. i could tell today that Sami wanted sooo badly to tell Rafe she loved him, but just didn't do it. I am hoping that their bond becomes really strong and she realizes that he won't leave her no matter what and vice versa. I thought it was so sweet today the way she told him how she had always wanted happiness and had never really had it until now. I think SAFE rocks and is FOR REAL.

DaysKnowItAll

Postby DaysKnowItAll » Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:20 pm

Quote magicsteacher:
Quote sswtn: WooHoo! Safe is back on today. I almost can not watch Days when they are not on. We are going to see some interesting twists coming up. I am getting so excited *doin the happy dance* :-)
~SPOILER~

OMG, me.too. i could tell today that Sami wanted sooo badly to tell Rafe she loved him, but just didn't do it. I am hoping that their bond becomes really strong and she realizes that he won't leave her no matter what and vice versa. I thought it was so sweet today the way she told him how she had always wanted happiness and had never really had it until now. I think SAFE rocks and is FOR REAL.

ITA, today's ep was so good. I mean her n Rafe are just toooo adorable togther, reminds me so much of Jack n Jennifer days! I am just love love loven these 2 together. The way he looks at her and the way she looks at him...ahhh! She does want to tell him she loves him sooo bad. I yelling at the tv , do it do it! LOL
BTW, is he not the sexiest "father figure" you have ever seen. *)

magicsteacher

Postby magicsteacher » Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:09 pm

Quote DaysKnowItAll:
Quote magicsteacher: [quote]Quote sswtn: WooHoo! Safe is back on today. I almost can not watch Days when they are not on. We are going to see some interesting twists coming up. I am getting so excited *doin the happy dance* :-)
~SPOILER~

ITA, today's ep was so good. I mean her n Rafe are just toooo adorable togther, reminds me so much of Jack n Jennifer days! I am just love love loven these 2 together. The way he looks at her and the way she looks at him...ahhh! She does want to tell him she loves him sooo bad. I yelling at the tv , do it do it! LOL
BTW, is he not the sexiest "father figure" you have ever seen. *)[/quote

Oh, yeah. Carpenter or not-- he could fix anything at my place anytime. I just think they are the best together and you can tell this is just so different from what Sami has had with lucas or EJ. No manipulation, rape, or forcing her to be with him. They both want this. I LOVE IT.

SafeSex

Postby SafeSex » Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:34 pm

Quote DaysKnowItAll:
Quote magicsteacher:
~SPOILER~

I love SAFE !!!! I'm a huge Sami and Rafe fan, Lately I LOVE the way he has been with her and Grace especially. On todays episode, the way he gave Sami the papers and called himself Grace's FATHER-I totally LOVED that. In the spoilers where it tells about the tragedy and us learning about Rafe's past, that scares me, I just hope that the writers are kind enough to let their LOVE help them make it past all the obstacles and become a family. Sami needs a family and Rafe can give her that. THE SAFE FAMILY WOULD BE AN AWESOME ONE !!!!!

magicsteacher

Postby magicsteacher » Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:05 pm

Quote SafeSex:
Quote DaysKnowItAll:
Quote magicsteacher:
~SPOILER~

I love SAFE !!!! I'm a huge Sami and Rafe fan, Lately I LOVE the way he has been with her and Grace especially. On todays episode, the way he gave Sami the papers and called himself Grace's FATHER-I totally LOVED that. In the spoilers where it tells about the tragedy and us learning about Rafe's past, that scares me, I just hope that the writers are kind enough to let their LOVE help them make it past all the obstacles and become a family. Sami needs a family and Rafe can give her that. THE SAFE FAMILY WOULD BE AN AWESOME ONE !!!!!

*** Spoiler***
We learn that the name of the girl/woman that Arianna refers to when she says it is happening again is Heidi. Rafe tells her that Sami is not like Heidi--this is the real thing. That is the same thing that he told Sr. Agnes at the convent about Sami.

ITA agree with all you said. As much as Rafe as overlooked Sami's past, she should do the same for him. They need to be a family.

DaysKnowItAll

Postby DaysKnowItAll » Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:37 pm

Quote magicsteacher:
Quote SafeSex:
Quote DaysKnowItAll:
Quote magicsteacher:
~SPOILER~

*** Spoiler***
We learn that the name of the girl/woman that Arianna refers to when she says it is happening again is Heidi. Rafe tells her that Sami is not like Heidi--this is the real thing. That is the same thing that he told Sr. Agnes at the convent about Sami.

ITA agree with all you said. As much as Rafe as overlooked Sami's past, she should do the same for him. They need to be a family.

So glad we finally got a name at least...can't wait for some more background info. It's getting very interesting.
I haven't been this excited about days since Jack n Jennifer. Yehaw!

sswtn

Postby sswtn » Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:38 am

Quote magicsteacher:
~SPOILER~

That is funny. I am happy to know I was not the only one talking to my television. I too wish she would just tell him. We all know he feels the same way.

Sunnydaz

Postby Sunnydaz » Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:28 am

She'll tell him soon enough. What i love is that EJ thinks he's going to talk sense into Sami about Rafe adopting Grace and the deed is already done. Signed, sealed, delievered. So he will have no control over that and why he thinks he has ANY say so is perposterous.

Why did EJ say to Nicole yesterday......that Rafe will have Johnny 24/7.......does he plan on giving him up? lol he did say 24/7 i dont want RAfe near him for that long.......ok dummmy but having Johnny at the "Disfunction Junction" is fine? ~)

Their love scene yesterday was awesome, and i love seeing her happy. When she crinkles up her nose that way with that big $hit eating grin you know she's elated. You go girl!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”