a new spoiler Ej/sami make a deal

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!

a new spoiler Ej/sami make a deal

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:50 pm

does any one have any idea what kind of deal is is

hootaboi

Re: a new spoiler Ej/sami make a deal

Postby hootaboi » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:39 pm

Quote valerie 123: does any one have any idea what kind of deal is is

They should rename days of our lives "The Sami Show" ~)

ghlover2009

Postby ghlover2009 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:54 pm

Quote hootaboi:

They should rename days of our lives "The Sami Show" ~)

or they can name it the days of sammis life!

chantelle86442

Postby chantelle86442 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:54 pm

i hope the truth comes out

Daysfan47sd

Postby Daysfan47sd » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:02 am

Here is my take on the DEAL:

I think that Sami makes a deal with EJ not to harm Rafe. Sami tells EJ how Rafe took care of her while she was pregnant with his child and all the good things that Rafe had done for her. She reminds him of the laughing Penguins and how Rafe was knifed by Sami's killer. She tells EJ how she nursed him back to health and how he really protected her. Rafe did so much for her and put his job on the line to protect her. EJ because he loves Samantha will make a deal not to harm Rafe. EJ realizes that Sami is not in love with Rafe and that Rafe poses no threat to him. EJ still loves her so much and he will not do anything to hurt her, he knows the DiMeras have hurt Sami enough this is why she cannot admit her love to him.

Sami does not want Stefano and all the violence. This is why she wants EJ out of the mansion. I think she also tells EJ that Stefano put the hit on her. If she says that it was Stefano's way of getting revenge, so to smooth it over becasue she knows how much EJ loves his father too. She may try to tell him who knows maybe it was Stefano's acting on his threats. Remember when he called them all together to confront them alll about what Marlena had done to him, when he was in that coma. This is my take on the deal.

I am keeping this thought, the deal is Sami saves Rafe!!

bghwme

Postby bghwme » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:44 am

I think the deal will have something to do with the children. Sami saves her kids!

Dakota 4762

Postby Dakota 4762 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:02 am

Quote Daysfan47sd: Here is my take on the DEAL:

I think that Sami makes a deal with EJ not to harm Rafe. Sami tells EJ how Rafe took care of her while she was pregnant with his child and all the good things that Rafe had done for her. She reminds him of the laughing Penguins and how Rafe was knifed by Sami's killer. She tells EJ how she nursed him back to health and how he really protected her. Rafe did so much for her and put his job on the line to protect her. EJ because he loves Samantha will make a deal not to harm Rafe. EJ realizes that Sami is not in love with Rafe and that Rafe poses no threat to him. EJ still loves her so much and he will not do anything to hurt her, he knows the DiMeras have hurt Sami enough this is why she cannot admit her love to him.

Sami does not want Stefano and all the violence. This is why she wants EJ out of the mansion. I think she also tells EJ that Stefano put the hit on her. If she says that it was Stefano's way of getting revenge, so to smooth it over becasue she knows how much EJ loves his father too. She may try to tell him who knows maybe it was Stefano's acting on his threats. Remember when he called them all together to confront them alll about what Marlena had done to him, when he was in that coma. This is my take on the deal.

I am keeping this thought, the deal is Sami saves Rafe!!

Sounds good to me!!

JTsahottie

Postby JTsahottie » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:21 am

They make a deal??? Why do I feel a debate coming on. ~)

LUMIFOREVERANDEVER

Postby LUMIFOREVERANDEVER » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:24 am

Quote JTsahottie: They make a deal??? Why do I feel a debate coming on. ~)

JT..what is your avitar? Daytime rapists? I see Jack and Ej..so that's my guess..LOL

JTsahottie

Postby JTsahottie » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:40 am

Quote LUMIFOREVERANDEVER:
Quote JTsahottie: They make a deal??? Why do I feel a debate coming on. ~)

JT..what is your avitar? Daytime rapists? I see Jack and Ej..so that's my guess..LOL

Yes Its a funny banner...... Its says The Rape a Brady Club..... 3 down 1 to go!

Its also got Alan and that college guy that raped Stephanie in there.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”