I can't stand Abe!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Voodoo Cat

I can't stand Abe!

Postby Voodoo Cat » Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:47 pm

I cannot stand Abe! I've never liked him. Is it just me? He's always skeptical and negative to all the other police officers and then this whole thing with Lexie...Now, I realize that she's lied, but OH BROTHER! Can't he see that she was being sincere today? There's no way he's going to get another woman as beautiful as Lexie.

Re: I can't stand Abe!

Postby Katzmom » Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:03 pm

I completely agree with you. Since I started watching the show, I could not understand why such a beautiful woman was married to him.

Postby lighthouse112 » Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:48 am

Abe was very Hard on Lexi today and I don't think she deserved it!!

Postby Starrgirlfish » Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:18 am

I have to admit....Abe has never really been one of my favorite characters. Mostly because I think he is a full on pessimist...glass is half empty kind of guy. He's so negative about everything....and granted he does have stuff to be negative for...but, he takes it to the extremes and never really forgives. At times he is downright mean. I do think that him and Lexi work though....I think Tek is way too arrogant. But, what I would like...if Abe doesn't start to be a little happier and nicer...for her to get a new love interest. A completely new guy. And maybe her and Abe can continue to be friends for Theo's sake. But, Abe has never been my favorite character.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”