New Topics

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
bearrie

New Topics

Postby bearrie » Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:32 pm

Chrissi:

Is there anyway to prevent people from starting a "new" topic that isn't new? For example: Baby Girl Brady. Her name, who her father is, etc. How about if you were to recommend that people actually READ current posts, and if what they want to say REALLY does not fit in with an existing post then start a new thread. I am so tired of scrolling down the pages to see so many of the same headings. Another abused topic, BB as Shawn.
You get my drift. Right?

Natalie

Re: New Topics

Postby Natalie » Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:52 pm

I agree... Sometimes I get confused...

iheartlucas

Postby iheartlucas » Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:59 am

Quote bearrie: Chrissi:

Is there anyway to prevent people from starting a "new" topic that isn't new? For example: Baby Girl Brady. Her name, who her father is, etc. How about if you were to recommend that people actually READ current posts, and if what they want to say REALLY does not fit in with an existing post then start a new thread. I am so tired of scrolling down the pages to see so many of the same headings. Another abused topic, BB as Shawn.
You get my drift. Right?

Oh, I just read 'em and click go back... 3)

erbutterfly1

Postby erbutterfly1 » Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:11 am

yeah, its pretty easy! :)

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:02 am

Unfortunately there isn't. We get a lot of new members to the site and because there are so many topics covered so quickly, they ask the same questions unintentionally. They'd have to read back some four or more pages to see the topics we've discussed previously. :(

I'm sorry guys... I know it can be irritating, but keep in mind that they're new and still may not have heard the news that we all know. :)

Big hugs all around. :)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”