Father Matt

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
c-kar

Father Matt

Postby c-kar » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:25 pm

Did anyone catch who is protraying Father Matt? Does he look like another famous father from TV? (think John Boy)

OutOfReach65

Re: Father Matt

Postby OutOfReach65 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:33 pm

His name is Ralph Waite. Since I never watched the Waltons that means nothing to me.

rms4287

Postby rms4287 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:04 pm

Quote OutOfReach65: His name is Ralph Waite. Since I never watched the Waltons that means nothing to me.

Yep, the guy who played the dad on the Waltons.

SAFEfan

Postby SAFEfan » Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:09 pm

I recognized him right away. I think it's great that NBC has been using "classic TV" actors/actresses in their daytime soaps.

From Ralph Waite, Father Matt, DOOL (ex-John Walton, Sr on the 70's show "The Waltons") to Juliet Mills, ex-Tabitha on Passions (Nanny, from the 70's show "Nanny & The Professor")....I think it's great that they are able to use these "Seasoned" actors who still have so much talent to give.

I only hope that Juliet Mills gets another opportunity on a daytime show. After all these years she still has what it takes as an actress.

SAFEfan

Postby SAFEfan » Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:11 pm

I recognized him right away. I think it's great that NBC has been using "classic TV" actors/actresses in their daytime soaps.

From Ralph Waite, Father Matt, DOOL (ex-John Walton, Sr on the 70's show "The Waltons") to Juliet Mills, ex-Tabitha on Passions (Nanny, from the 70's show "Nanny & The Professor")....I think it's great that they are able to use these "Seasoned" actors who still have so much talent to give.

I only hope that Juliet Mills gets another opportunity on a daytime show. After all these years she still has what it takes as an actress.

bghwme

Postby bghwme » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:11 am

There are ***spoilers***that say Chloe's priest makes another appearance.

Wouldn't it be cool if he really was not a priest. Chloe just assumed that he was. It would be fun if he turned out to be Rafe's butler, Alfred. He dressed as a priest and was in the park keeping an eye on Sami's kids for Rafe.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”