EJ was a little to obovious

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
lonie76

EJ was a little to obovious

Postby lonie76 » Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:23 am

Before I read a spoiler I knew he had something to do with what's going on in Salem. I don't know why Sami didn't figure it out. He's always right there when something goes wrong or right when a note would come. I think Lucas had an idea already that he was bad news.

Chrissi

Re: EJ was a little to obovious

Postby Chrissi » Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:31 pm

Lucas knows for sure!! :) I agree. And yeah,... Sami isn't always 'there' with her perceptions. Hehe

I keep wondering about Lexi and what'll happen with her. People like Abe keep saying things like 'She's a DiMera'... is this forshadowing? Hard to tell.

white_kat76

Postby white_kat76 » Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:14 am

i had a clue but was kind of blinded by the cuteness of ej. but why did tv guide ruine it for us :(

shelle3498

Postby shelle3498 » Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:07 pm

yeap you could tell E.J. was up yo something i didn't know what until i read spoiler !) . Patricik i always knew was dirty he is handsome but i don't like him am glad he will be leaving soon so bo and hope will find ther way back to each other ;) But with Lexis they will throw her up in there some way like always. >)

reevm

Postby reevm » Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:45 am

people,people,don't mean to brag but i said there was something about ej/i could tell there was something fishy about him/but DAMN hes a hottie/ i wish i could have him in my house and just look at him all day/that would be nice :D

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:56 pm

Quote reevm: people,people,don't mean to brag but i said there was something about ej/i could tell there was something fishy about him/but DAMN hes a hottie/ i wish i could have him in my house and just look at him all day/that would be nice :D

Well the fish is out............ Samantha, the kids, money and power is in >)

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:40 pm

Quote Rosieroserson:
Quote reevm: people,people,don't mean to brag but i said there was something about ej/i could tell there was something fishy about him/but DAMN hes a hottie/ i wish i could have him in my house and just look at him all day/that would be nice :D

and we are going to love every EJAMI minute of it! :)

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:41 pm

:)
Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote Rosieroserson:

HouseTops

Postby HouseTops » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:10 pm

Quote Rosieroserson: :)
Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote Rosieroserson:

Return to “Days of Our Lives”