What happen to Philip & Mimi's Child?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
ekoepper

What happen to Philip & Mimi's Child?

Postby ekoepper » Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:49 pm

Does anyone know what happen to the child that Bonnie was paying for that was Philip & Mimi's?

Temery

Re: What happen to Philip & Mimi's Child?

Postby Temery » Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:00 pm

I'm curious about this too, seems to have dropped off the radar?

MamaRaisedMeSoapFiend

Postby MamaRaisedMeSoapFiend » Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:05 pm

Get this. We all know Bonnie is leaving the show. She leaves Alice's under the care of Mimi or Connor or Billie. Bonnie then leaves and raises the Philip/Mimi offspring. A couple of months later he/she returns and wrecks sweet havoc. I hope personally the character is of sexual minority because I am tire of all these hetero love triangles. I think Days could really outlandish a gay character.

jackspaniel

Postby jackspaniel » Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:15 pm

Quote MamaRaisedMeSoapFien: Get this. We all know Bonnie is leaving the show. She leaves Alice's under the care of Mimi or Connor or Billie. Bonnie then leaves and raises the Philip/Mimi offspring. A couple of months later he/she returns and wrecks sweet havoc. I hope personally the character is of sexual minority because I am tire of all these hetero love triangles. I think Days could really outlandish a gay character.

WHAT???????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vallynn

Postby vallynn » Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:10 pm

I am wondering the same if that happens philip should get that child and leave claire alone to shawn and belle.

lindamich

Postby lindamich » Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:20 pm

You would have thought Belle and Shawn's wonderful lawyer might have asked in court that if Phillip is such a great dad why did he write off his own biological child? And why isn't Victor more interested in a child with Kiriakis blood than one with no biological connection?

cbrady

Postby cbrady » Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:15 pm

Quote lindamich: You would have thought Belle and Shawn's wonderful lawyer might have asked in court that if Phillip is such a great dad why did he write off his own biological child? And why isn't Victor more interested in a child with Kiriakis blood than one with no biological connection?

He may think that Lauren terminated the pregnacy or some thing like that I wish that wouldd come up maybe MiMi should change her mind about this baby and try to raise it maybe then Phillip would get his head out of his butt and see he has a biological child of his own not hishalf nephews child.

Starrgirlfish

Postby Starrgirlfish » Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:04 am

I don't think this story will just suddenly disappear. It has too much potential. The biggest potential being that his OWN flesh and blood will ward Philip away from Claire. Maybe the baby will even help save Philip from becoming the next Victor. Possibly Philip and Mimi could raise the baby together and work on redeeming their characters. Mimi and the baby could save Philip from turning completley ice cold. At least that's what I'm hoping for!

HockeyGurl

Postby HockeyGurl » Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:43 pm

Quote ms.daisy:
Quote MamaRaisedMeSoapFien: Get this. We all know Bonnie is leaving the show. She leaves Alice's under the care of Mimi or Connor or Billie. Bonnie then leaves and raises the Philip/Mimi offspring. A couple of months later he/she returns and wrecks sweet havoc. I hope personally the character is of sexual minority because I am tire of all these hetero love triangles. I think Days could really outlandish a gay character.

WHAT???????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DITTO

MeGustaDays

Postby MeGustaDays » Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:32 pm

Lordy, Lordy! 8)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”