MiMi,Shawn and Belle will they be friends again?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
cbrady

MiMi,Shawn and Belle will they be friends again?

Postby cbrady » Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:21 pm

Yes I know MiMi messed things up by not being truthful with her dear and close friends. I see Shawn wanting to give Mimi one more chance and is forgiving her Belle I think it may take some time though she is trying. I feel as if Max has done good for MiMi and I hope Farah Faith stays. MiMi helping Shawn and Belle get Claire is her way of makeing up for all she has done to Shawn and Belle. I wouldd have forgiven her for in so helpping me get my child back. So guys what do you think will they become friends again?

camm

Re: MiMi,Shawn and Belle will they be friends again?

Postby camm » Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:32 pm

it is nice to see shawn treating her nicely and not psyco like he useally is to everyone he comes into contact with. he will never get his kid back cuz he can't control hiself. i wish that they would make his character more understanding and layed back. that boy is too much for me! ~)

Darling89Formula

Postby Darling89Formula » Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:12 pm

Today, Shawn thanked Mimi for helping them figure out what was going on with Claire. He was sincere, too. It made me cry! %( ;) I think it is so cool that Belle, Shawn, Max and Mimi can work together to save Claire! So, yes, I think they have put everything behind them and can be friends again!

*SHELLE*

Postby *SHELLE* » Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:50 pm

I think that they will all end up being friends except for Philip obviously. I am so glad that Mimi has turned her life around, and it helps to have Max with her. I think Mimi has gone through enough, and that she is trying to be good friends with Shelle again...just like the old days....

Starrgirlfish

Postby Starrgirlfish » Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:34 pm

I personally, don't like Mimi. I mean she jumped straight from Rex...to Shawn...and then STRAIGHT from Shawn to Max...who she never talked to before. She lied about it for WAY too long. She's taking steps to redeeming her character...but, she's still not there yet.

Natalie

Postby Natalie » Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:54 am

I think so.... It looks like they are already making amends.. I'm really enjoying it...
I just wish Philip wasn't so evil.... I like the old one better...

Return to “Days of Our Lives”