BRADY AND CHLOE

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
babyblue8256

BRADY AND CHLOE

Postby babyblue8256 » Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:43 pm

I WATCHED DAYS UP UNTIL THEY WERE MARRIED BUT SINCE THEN I'VE BEEN IN SCHOOL AND NOT HAD TIME TO WATCH ARE THEY NOT COMING BACK TO THE SHOW? WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM? JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE COULD LET ME KNOW
THANKS

Chrissi

Re: BRADY AND CHLOE

Postby Chrissi » Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:17 pm

They married, went off to Indiana to live and we hope happily ever after!

The characters don't talk about them. Many are wondering why Brady wasn't there for John, but he's over on B&B now.... so it's too far of a drive LOL Sorry.. I'm in a mood!!

I miss those two, sometimes!!

Sheebs

Postby Sheebs » Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:45 pm

Speaking of them, what happen to Craig, Nancy and Chloe's sister? I know they were there when Chloe had her operations or at least Nancy was but they just sort of went to that place people seem to go when they don't have a storyline for them anymore. And no one ever talks about them. Like Kate talking about her children yesterday, she didn't say a word about Rex, and Cassie, just Austin, Lucas, Billie and Philip. What gives?

babyblue8256

Postby babyblue8256 » Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:39 pm

Quote Chrissi: They married, went off to Indiana to live and we hope happily ever after!

The characters don't talk about them. Many are wondering why Brady wasn't there for John, but he's over on B&B now.... so it's too far of a drive LOL Sorry.. I'm in a mood!!

THANK YOU I REALLY LIKE THEM I MISS THEM

camm

Postby camm » Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:48 pm

Quote Chrissi: They married, went off to Indiana to live and we hope happily ever after!

i miss watching brady! ;)

Lovely.Izzie

Postby Lovely.Izzie » Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:40 pm

Brady and Chloe was my favorite ones on Days i loved them both they were so good together im sad they havent returned,hoping they will one day :(

switzerland

Postby switzerland » Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:45 pm

Quote Sheebs: Speaking of them, what happen to Craig, Nancy and Chloe's sister? I know they were there when Chloe had her operations or at least Nancy was but they just sort of went to that place people seem to go when they don't have a storyline for them anymore. And no one ever talks about them. Like Kate talking about her children yesterday, she didn't say a word about Rex, and Cassie, just Austin, Lucas, Billie and Philip. What gives?
Yeah, what happened to Cassie? Am I the only one that cares? Chloe is stunning and is missed!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”