stephanie is so fake!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Tmob

stephanie is so fake!

Postby Tmob » Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:29 pm

i think that chelsea needs help because if stephanie would haved talked to me like that i would have slapped her good fashioned >(

Meggy

Re: stephanie is so fake!

Postby Meggy » Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:43 pm

Quote Tmob: i think that chelsea needs help because if stephanie would haved talked to me like that i would have slapped her good fashioned >(

i think that steph played her part well in telling off Chelsea..heheh. and Chelsea deserved it.. Now I just cant wait till Abby has had enough of chelsea's mouth, and smacks her... But we all know that she wont, because she is a good girl.. hehe which is not a bad thing at all. just means that she was raised right, hehe

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:16 pm

Quote Meggy:
Quote Tmob: i think that chelsea needs help because if stephanie would haved talked to me like that i would have slapped her good fashioned >(

i think that steph played her part well in telling off Chelsea..heheh. and Chelsea deserved it.. Now I just cant wait till Abby has had enough of chelsea's mouth, and smacks her... But we all know that she wont, because she is a good girl.. hehe which is not a bad thing at all. just means that she was raised right, hehe

I agree!! Chelsea did deserve that! Abby is pretty forgiving. Chelsea doesn't make it easy to be her friend, but she has stuck by Abby, so I think that's why she sticks by Chelsea. (I like them as friends.. it's like good vs evil! LOL)

camm

Postby camm » Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:23 pm

who in the heck does chelsea think that she is anyway? she is a snot faced little.... i hope nick gives it to her good! she doesn't deserve anyone until she can treat people with respect and not act like everything is owed to her. i hate how she uses nick and belittles him. he has feelings too. oh man i hope that she gets burned. >)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”