Rex Brady!!!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
DesiJune

Rex Brady!!!

Postby DesiJune » Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:56 am

:) I saw him on Wildfire( an ABC Family Show) last night as pro. bull rider. I was so exited... they need to bring him back on the show. I miss him.

?) I wasn't watching Days when he left the show does anyone know why he isn't on it anymore? Last I remember him and Mimi were still together... then when I started watching again he was gone and Mimi and Shawn were married.... what happened??? I must have missed a bid chunk.

Meggy

Re: Rex Brady!!!

Postby Meggy » Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:02 am

Quote DesiJune: :) I saw him on Wildfire( an ABC Family Show) last night as pro. bull rider. I was so exited... they need to bring him back on the show. I miss him.

?) I wasn't watching Days when he left the show does anyone know why he isn't on it anymore? Last I remember him and Mimi were still together... then when I started watching again he was gone and Mimi and Shawn were married.... what happened??? I must have missed a bid chunk.

oh boy lady,
you sure missed alot heehee..
mimi had gotten pregnant with rex baby and aborted it but never told him about the baby, till he found out by belle, ( by accident) and she thought that he wasnt ready for a baby so she aborted it, then had some complications from the abortion to where she got infections and everything else, so now she can never have kids. she lied and lied and lied to Rex to his face. then when he found out the truth he just couldnt take so he upped and left. then shawn was there for her. when he and belle were no longer together because belle believed that shawn had left her, in which he didnt jan had him locked up all summer long. then when he came back, mimi believed shawn and his side of the story but belle didnt.. ( hope i am not confusing you, hhehee) then shawn and mimi fell for each other. and then i am assuming you know the rest.. if not let me know, and i will fill you in..hehe

DesiJune

Postby DesiJune » Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:11 am

Thanks... I really didn't miss all that much... I remember her aborting Rex's baby and lying to him about it. And didn't Jan almost die and Mimi was being blamed for the murder?

I really liked Mimi and Rex together!! They should bring him back to stir up Mimi and Max's relationship...lol. I just want him back... he is so hot!!

Meggy

Postby Meggy » Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:39 am

Quote DesiJune: Thanks... I really didn't miss all that much... I remember her aborting Rex's baby and lying to him about it. And didn't Jan almost die and Mimi was being blamed for the murder?

I really liked Mimi and Rex together!! They should bring him back to stir up Mimi and Max's relationship...lol. I just want him back... he is so hot!!

oh i know... i had always thought he was hot.. but i think that Max is too...hhehehe

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:19 pm

Totally hot.

Great memory, Meggy!!! :)

Christie

Postby Christie » Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:08 am

rex was the hottest guy on the show mmmmm :)

EJ_LOVER

Postby EJ_LOVER » Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:05 pm

I miss Sexy Rexy to. He was so hot. MiMi always ends up with the total hotties, then she always manages to lie and screw them all over. Watch out Max!!!!!!!!!!!

Meggy

Postby Meggy » Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:07 pm

Quote EJ_LOVER: I miss Sexy Rexy to. He was so hot. MiMi always ends up with the total hotties, then she always manages to lie and screw them all over. Watch out Max!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH I was thinking the same thing.... I loved her and Rex together though.. But I really like her and Max now. just hope she doesnt screw it up as usual... I think she is determine to keep the Brady name, hhehee.. cuz you know she never did have much of a family...

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:06 pm

Quote EJ_LOVER: I miss Sexy Rexy to. He was so hot. MiMi always ends up with the total hotties, then she always manages to lie and screw them all over. Watch out Max!!!!!!!!!!!

I laughed out loud when I read this!! Too funny.

AllieB

Postby AllieB » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:26 am

~) Rex left after he find out about the lies mimi had been telling him. He found out about the abortion.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”